Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

WHEW!!!! Im finally back this time, and I need the ohana's kokua!

Pages: 1 5 replies

KK

Aloha family...
Well, Its been a tough road with huge setbacks after the closing of my business and the loss of my marriage. But Now Im back with a vengence(for real this time)! Im currently moving my carving studio from Pasadena CA to beautiful Laguna Beach CA and I need some help!

The kala for the move is tight so Ill be posting a few new works available exclusively for TC members. Ill be offering "makepono" prices on a number of newly carved unique pieces! So look for a new post by tomorrow which will include some miki'oi kine stuff for my ohana here on TC!

I apologize for not getting back to some of you and for being so bumbye on responses! Now my head is straight, the heart will follow and I look forward to corresponding to you all now in the future!

All of you have been on my mind and Im stoked to be back!

Malama Pono!

KK

Hello? Do I hear dakine crickets? Cree-cree cree-cree! 32 views from the ohana and no comments?!!!
Hmmm, well spark the marketplace if you like as Im selling some miki'oi kine stuff! need extra kala for my move and any kokua is greatly appreciated!!!

Malama Pono!

Hope to hear from some of you again!!!

T

Well, I thought this was a double post... No slight meant! Welcome Back to TC... going over to look at your web site and see all your work... Nice to see another great craftsman on TC.

Tikisgrl

Welcome back bruddah, hope things are on the upswing for ya!
I can't wait to see some of the new creations...
Aloha,
:tiki:

KK

Big Mahaloz to the few of you who replied! Im stoked to be back but where's the ohana? Bruddah's? Sistah's?

HMMMpf! Thats what I get for being gone so long, eh?

Wont happen again folks! I promise!

H
hewey posted on Thu, Jul 5, 2007 8:27 PM

I thought I had replied, obviously didn't...

Welcome back mate! :D Now get in and carve some tikis again! :D

Pages: 1 5 replies