Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Seeking honu (turtle) & tiki carved storyboard (sofa size) any help appreciated

Pages: 1 0 replies

LD

Hi I am new here and joined for various reasons as a collector and hobbyist. I sure hope I have posted this in the right place (says a silent prayer). I am a global moderator on a pet industry site so I know how annoying that can be (that means...forgive me if it needs moving!

Anyway, right now I am seriously looking for a honu (turtle) story board tiki carving. Description: it is sofa size or close to it for hanging on the wall and has intricate carving of honus, tikis, palms and other island themes it told a wonderful story too. I saw it a couple of years ago (maybe two or three) but when I spent nearly 3 weeks in Hawaii last May no one out there seemed to be able to help me locate one on the islands and online searching of retailers since then for it every since has been fruitless. I used to have it saved in my PC files but when that blew up last summer I naturally lost the link to where to buy it. Does anyone own one of these, know what I am talking about or know a place I can buy one? If my aging memory serves it was about $280-$315 U.S. dollars when I first saw it.

I would be very grateful for any feedback. Thank you kindly in advance for any and all help.

Cheers, Lisa

Pages: 1 0 replies