Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

KAHAKA Swag Tapa Tiki Lamp For Sale

Pages: 1 9 replies

K

How do, folks...

Lamp for sale! This is the first of this design that I've made. $215 OBO.

21" tall, 16" at it's widest. Comes wired and ready through 12' of 'antique' brass chain. PM if you're interested or have questions!

Mahalo!
Kahaka

Custom Tapa Swag Lamps and Sconces Built By Kahaka

[ Edited by: KAHAKA 2007-07-06 15:16 ]

K

Someone asked what the lamp's top looks like with the thatch and hat removed, so here's a pic for anyone else that might be interested!

P.S. Also taking orders for the remainder of the summer... if you're interested in any of the lamps in my gallery of pics, let me know! Mix and match styles and I'll build it made to order.

T

These lamps are very cool, they have a nice traditional feel to them. If i had the extra cash i'd buy one for sure! Mahalo for sharing and i'm sure another tc'er will buy it up quickly..........

P

KAHAKA, I just checked out the other lamps too...WOWEE!!!! You have made some of the coolest looking lamps I have ever seen, you are without doubt, a truly gifted craftsman. Thanks for sharing these inspiring pictures with us...Very illuminating indeed!!!

Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

K

Hey you guys, thanks for the kindness. Glad you dig. I've been trying to shoot for that more traditional/old timey look. I like it old timey!

On 2007-07-07 10:11, KAHAKA wrote:
Hey you guys, thanks for the kindness. Glad you dig. I've been trying to shoot for that more traditional/old timey look. I like it old timey!

Bullseye every time my friend!!!!

K

Still available ya'll!

K

Price reduced! $180... any takers?

Oh Wooooody? Where have you been Woody?

K

Oh shnit! Just found this... I ain't dead, just busy as all heck, or hell. Making lamps here and there, nothing new style wise to post, just the same old jive I've already posted. Made a shell lamp... gonna make some mo' dis here summertime. Mmmmmmhmmmmm.

Pages: 1 9 replies