Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Handcarved Tiki Wallhangings by Lake Tiki

Pages: 1 29 replies

New items coming soon....

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2008-01-11 00:02 ]

O

All beautiful work Lake, but that double Marquesan is truly stunning.

Thank you. :)

Gorgeous Craftsmanship!

Thank you Tikiwahine. :) Lots of love go into these guys!

Nice personal touch with that lake on there buddy. Congrats on your upcoming 5 yr. anniversary here on TC.

JTVic

Great meeting you at Hukilau Lake, Fantastic work man.
I'm dig'n my marq. pendant.

Just wanted to add an endorsement here:

Lake Tiki's work is some of the most beautiful and technically fantastic work I've had the pleasure of seeing. Pictures will never capture the intricate detail nor the amazing feeling of holding one of these fine works in your hands. Besides being one of my favorite craftsmen Dave is an absolute gentleman, the pride he takes in his creations is matched only by the wealth of knowledge and research behind them. You will not regret your purchase!

Not to gush, but Kudos go where Kudos are due!

I'd like to add an echo to otikiniko's sentiment. Pics really don't do these pieces justice...you gotta see them in person. What better way to find out for yourself than to buy one?!?

Good luck, Dave!

Jungle Trader, Swamp Fire, otikiniko and Haole Kat...

Thanks so much for the kind words!

Great that you are posting your fab masks!

BTW, where are the skulls? No skulls left?
My boyfriend LOVED the 3 skulls on a string that I got from you @ Hukilau.

Great work, Dave!

Really great stuff. Warms my heart to think of all the nice tikis going to good homes.

On 2007-07-13 13:20, I dream of tiki wrote:
Great that you are posting your fab masks!

BTW, where are the skulls? No skulls left?
My boyfriend LOVED the 3 skulls on a string that I got from you @ Hukilau.

Great work, Dave!

Funny you asked...

They're going up tonight! A fresh batch!

That double marq is too kool. Let me know when you have more of these for purchase!

Many masks have gone out the last 2 weeks to new homes, and many more still can!

I am taking orders for masks and wallhangers not in stock, and turnaround time is pretty quick.

So if you see something you like, let me know and get your own handmade tiki decor shipped to your door!

Mahalo!

Lake,
As the proud new owners of that fabulous Double Marquesan wall plaque, let us just say that the photos do not do your pieces justice. No offense Dave, it's not your photo skills, it's just that they look so much better in person. Your stuff just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the great work.
Thanx Again,
D&C

Dave and Coalbe...

Thanks so much for the kind words!

So glad you like your Marquesan! They are a blast to make.

It's an honor to have another piece in The BambooLodge!

Just bumping up to let everyone know that I still have and am still making my masks every week.

I have a couple shows this month and then I am releasing a new line of surfing inspired tiki wallhangers. Watch for them!

Thanks again for all the support!

Dave

F

can't wait.

:drink:

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2007-09-19 11:49 ]

More stuff! Check it out!

Some new offerings up for sale! Check 'em out!

I dig that new Ku wallhanging...it sure is tempting to add that to my Lake Surfer collection. :wink: Maybe after Xmas, if you still have it...

Which reminds me I finally got all your stuff hanging in one spot and never took a new pic to post. I'll get on that.

Thanks John! I look forward to seeing your collection when you get a picture! I appreciate the support!

Tangaroa just added... take a look!

a look at what?? where is it??.....dave when is your next show??

also, looks like dave unloaded alot of new tiki stuff at the hala kahiki gift shop....very reasonably priced tikis. ( i like the new ones you are doing with the dry brush technique.)

anyway, since you won't return my p.m.'s (you probably hate me too). -let me know here when you will be showing next. or better yet, are you ever gonna set up a website where folks can just buy stuff direct??

Tipsy, happy to answer your questions!

I sent you a PM on 12/18... it was viewed... maybe you didn't get it? :-?

I'll be putting all my new stuff for sale on the first page of this thread... you can find the new Tang there. I've got a running inventory of all types of stuff, I'm just posting certain things here on TC. I'd be happy to let you know what I have in stock.

I more than likely won't have a show until Hukilau... no tiki events going on here in the Midwest in the winter months. I had a couple before the holidays, but once again, not many everyday people interested in tiki stuff. I've been selling some pieces through the Tip Top Atomic Shop here in Milwaukee and Foundation has been keeping me really busy doing custom work and installs. January I will start carving pieces for Hukilau 2008, Hot Rod Hula Hop 2008 and possibly Tiki Oasis 2008.

Hala Kahiki bought a whole load of stuff to sell in the gift shop. I had to clear out the studio so I can work on new things. The exposure is great there, I really appreciate it, but I do take a loss. The best way anyone can support me is to buy direct from the source! :wink:

Website... too much overhead right now and I don't have the time to keep up with maintaining it. I need that time to carve! :)

Shoot me a PM... let me know what you're looking for.

Bump.

These pieces and more still available!

Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays?

Get some spending money for the holidays?

Have an empty space to fill in your tiki bar?

Drop me a PM or an email!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2008-01-07 23:54 ]

These all look great...that drybrush really pops up close.

Much thanks BK... I'm gettin' there.

One more day on these pieces, then they go to to a local seller.

If you have you eye on one send me a message asap!

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for more!

Pages: 1 29 replies