Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

East Coasters get the West Coasters Ready, Bash limiteds

Pages: 1 5 replies

CA

Who's all going to the BIG Ol'Bash?
the BIG Ol'Bash?
the BIG Ol'Bash???????????

Well not me...
Unfortunately I'll be in the woods on a family outing and will not be Bash'in it Up! BUT!!
The Crazy Coconut Kid - SABU!!!! the Sales King will be selling Limited Bash items to you!!

SUuuuuuuuPER FARMER is coming!!!

only 38! "individual" one of a kind Tiki-Farmer'ific Tik'ni'color Farmers Available!!
only at THE BASH!!! (Ben? no Rainbow comments please)

ONLY 30 Natural Wood Farmers in a variety of tones!
Come 'Hang-Around' at the Bash!!

$25 for the Wood Tone
$30 for the Farm'o-matic Colors

AND/OR buy a Squid 'Farm Logo' pendent for only $5 with a colorful Farmer ......You SAVE $5!!!!!!

My very limited Oasis-6 pendents sold out instantly and one went for over $100 on ebay... h-mf!

ALSO: at the BASH!! #9...#9...#9....
That's right a Complete set of Three CrazyAL Custom Painted/Glazed Anniversary Mugs!! for $300 +tax
Save $50 and shipping/ebay costs

AND.... Introducing the Emerald Edition of 25 each!!

6 of each available at bash for $45-total! Same price as the edition of 100! save tax and shipping

Have fun for me and thanks for supporting the self employed!!! no paid vacations here...

T

Introducing the Emerald Edition of 25 each

I'm a sucker for all things Emerald

T

Hey, This said something about East Coasters? We have pride too... maybe not as colorful and rainbow hewed but we do have pride... & a Pride parade!!

C'Al can you bring some of these East for us, maybe for the big Pride Parade?

Tikisgrl

CA

i'll have one of the 'Kona Club' and one of the 'Lucky Tiki' available to the highest bid at the Big Ol' Bash... till then and i get back from family vac. thanks for all the great comments!!!!!

maybe i can get Da Krazy Coconut Kid to post pic of the two available for bids... toooo much to do before i hit the road.

(Ben? no Rainbow comments please)

The devil made me do it!

http://www.logoschristian.org/rainbow.html

"Paging Mr. Benjamin Dover"
"Will Ben Dover please pick up the white courtesy phone"

Pages: 1 5 replies