Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

mini luau lanterns available now!!!!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Just heads up about a new product about to become available.

About a year or so ago, the original 10" luau lantern was discontinued.......now they are back in a smaller table top version. The look has been slightly changed to accommodate the new size which should be about 7" or so.

These will be available soon!!

stay tuned!

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-07-13 15:38 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-08-15 15:50 ]

should be arriving by next weekend!! i'll have prices and other info at that time.

they have arrived!!!!!

Mini luau lanterns are now in and man are they cool!! only 8" tall, made out of the same heavy ceramic as the original 10" tall ones were (now sold out and discontinued) and function the same way...you can use them indoors with the red light bulb (included) or outdoors by removing the socket fixture and placing a candle inside it.....this new version even has 3 rubber feet on it to protect surfaces from possible scratching.

I am offering them here right now for $30 each and this includes shipping and handling..... get them here first!!! just paypal me using my email address or contact me to make other arrangements...international orders please contact me for shipping rates.....

cheers!!

check out the swanky new packaging!!

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-08-15 15:51 ]

Damn, only $30 and that includes shipping! :o

That is definitely a deal!!!

Cheers,
Jeff

On 2007-08-16 05:32, Jeff Central wrote:
Damn, only $30 and that includes shipping! :o

That is definitely a deal!!!

Cheers,
Jeff

.thanks!..especially when you consider that these will retail in stores for $29.99 when they arrive there....you can choose to wait and hope to pick one up locally but if you order from any website your gonna get hit with added shipping from them.

bump

Pages: 1 5 replies