Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ebay: vantiki stone god #3: Auction done - Mahalo!

Pages: 1 3 replies

V

Aloha!

I'm happy to announce that The Stone Idol #3: The Stone King is up for grabs on eBay. Auction ends next Saturday. Here be the link:

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=384113270&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=120142029648&lk=URL

For those who have not been following the mug's creation in the creating thread - let me just sum up the highlights :)
• big mug! 8 and a quarter inches high and weighs 4 pounds 13 ounces.
• all handmade - all one-of-a-kind

here are some shots - more can bee seen on the eBay page and my website (which is currently being updated so you may want to wait an hour or so for the upload to finish).

It has been so long since I last posted in the marketplace forum I almost got lost :) - more VanTiki mugs are cooking so I won't be away for so long this time.

Mahalo for looking!

Henrik "VanTiki"

[ Edited by: VanTiki 2007-07-19 15:37 ]

[ Edited by: VanTiki 2007-07-21 11:02 ]

C

Freakin' awesome!!

V

Shameless BUMP and a quick note that there are less than two days left in the auction! Saturday is the day to set up ebay camp if you wanna bid on the king. Mahalo for looking and good luck to the bidders!

Henrik "VanTiki"

V

Mahalo for the bids on the Stone King! I am sure he will enjoy his new home.
Just wanted to let you all know I am having some trouble with my computer - and it will be in the shop till Tuesday at the earliest. What does this mean to you? Welp, I can't start the next mug auction till I get the computer back - so even though my website says the Stone God #2 auction is supposed to begin today it will actually be postponed for a spell. Sorry!

Mahalo,
Henrik "VanTiki"

Pages: 1 3 replies