Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

House of Tiki Moving Sale!

Pages: 1 6 replies

House of Tiki is moving on to greener pastures! We are sad to leave this funky old building, but glad that we will be able to grow and keep the tiki drive alive. It has been a great experience to be in such a high exposure location. Because of that, we have met so many amazing people from all over the world. Some of whom just stumbled onto us, and some who have traveled long distances to see us. We have also been blessed by all of you from TC that have supported us over the last SIX years (hard to believe huh?)!!! I have personally been blessed with my hard working Ohana who have stood by me the whole time. They help keep the aloha spirit working here in an area that is sadly lacking that spirit. So we thank you all and look forward to seeing you down the road. Come by and say hi before we close the doors on this location for good on the 22nd of July. "No need buy anyting Brah, just come talk story awready!!"
A BIG MAHALO, and A hui ho!!
P.S. We do have more of our signature H.O.T. mugs in stock too as a memento.

J

I will be there on the 21st on my way to the Big Ol' Tiki Bash. You weren't at the store the last time I visited, so I'll be sure to say Aloha this time around.

So where are you moving to?

We are HOPEFULLY moving right down the street to a better building, but we haven't signed the lease yet so can't give an address. We will be announcing our new location and grand re-opening party asap. If you haven't recieved our flyers you may want to get on our mailing list. Send a note to [email protected] or just put "add to list" in the subject line.

PS we are extending the date of the sale through the 22nd of July. We have to start moving everything out the following day.

Wes....

What about Hot Lava Java ? Last time I was in, it was closed. I think this was a great coffee house...who else has baked manapua in California ? I hope you continue that business too.

Good Luck in the new building.

Look forward to seeing the new place.

C

I'll be in Irvine for a quick business trip Tues/Wed & might have a couple spare hours Tuesday after I arrive. What are your hours??

Thanks for your comments about Hot Lava Java. I will be posting a seperate update soon. As you can imagine we are very busy with the logistics of the move of H.O.T.
Our hours are 10 to 6 m-sat 11 to 5 on sun.
Shootz brah! Hele on down!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies