Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Fish Trap Lanterns at Pottery Barn

Pages: 1 3 replies

I wandered through Pottery Barn today, I saw these Fish Trap shades marked down from $19.00 each to $3.99! Grabbed a couple so I can hang them like spot lights... Online they also have the string light sets.

http://www.potterybarn.com/products--p8590--index.shtml

Thanks S-O-R.

Thanks for posting that, those are cool. But what I don't get is-

"Fish Trap Shades & String Lights includes 4 shades and 1 18" long strand of string lights with 8 bulbs (includes 2 replacement bulbs)."

So do you HAVE to buy 4 extra shades to finish off the strand, or are 2 of the 8 the replacements, so you HAVE to buy 2 extra shades? Seems weird that it's not a complete strand. Or am I reading it wrong?

-John

T

On 2007-07-16 21:52, Aloha John wrote:
Thanks for posting that, those are cool. But what I don't get is-

"Fish Trap Shades & String Lights includes 4 shades and 1 18" long strand of string lights with 8 bulbs (includes 2 replacement bulbs)."

So do you HAVE to buy 4 extra shades to finish off the strand, or are 2 of the 8 the replacements, so you HAVE to buy 2 extra shades? Seems weird that it's not a complete strand. Or am I reading it wrong?

-John

Says they recommend one strand of lights for every 4 shades. Not sure what that means though. Maybe they give you some extra bulbs?

Pages: 1 3 replies