Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Shag S & P Shakers-Now at Shagmart - New Mugs???

Pages: 1 9 replies

[ Edited by: BlackFish 2009-09-08 04:33 ]

M

Holden announced these Shag Mugs back in April, And I see them on the back of Tiki Magazine, Any word when they will be available?

T

Those mugs seem to be some of the truest to Shags style of painting that have ever came out.

Since coming to Tiki Central, (some three years ago) there has yet to have a shag mug for sale with the expectation of probably the Pink Panther line. Some of my least favorite mugs after something from Big Lots.

Flat Earth Trading (Tucson) was selling the salt & pepper shakers at Tiki Oasis. Contact them, they might have the dates for the mugs too.

2nd that Blackfish - I am starting to feel like I am developing ADD with my obsessive daily checks of Shagmart....

Pre-order them here!

http://www.flatearthtrading.com/servlet/the-434/A-Sweet-SHAG-set/Detail

[ Edited by: FlatEarthTrading 2007-08-23 11:15 ]

I had some sets of the S & P's at Oasis and will be bringing some with me to Tiki Beach Fest in Long Beach this weekend. Stop buy the BarTiki booth, say aloha and spend some money!

Was planning on heading out to the LB tiki fest on Sat to pick up Crazy Al's Lucky tiki mug (drool). Now I will have to be extra kind to my wife so i can throw in a pair of Shag S&P shakers!

Now the shakers are cute and all but I really want info on the mugs!!

mg

[ Edited by: BlackFish 2009-09-08 04:34 ]

T

Summer is almost over and no new Shag mugs yet :(

Pages: 1 9 replies