Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Big Ol Tiki Bash Roll Call

Pages: 1 2 59 replies

MT

Coco Loco and I will be heading down to SoCal, so I can get my Big Ol' Drunk On at the Big Ol' Bash! My friend Terri, who lives right across the street from Tiki Farm, should be going as well, along with one of her friends. Oh hey, let me be the first to volunteer my drunk ass for that Dunk-A-Drunk tank!!!

Another Special Mission! Is there anyone coming to the Bash from L.A. area that can make a pick-up around the 91 & 710 fwys on Saturday? PM me asap. Mahalo!

T

I'll be there the bus stops a couple of blocks away !!!!

T

I'll be there the bus stops a couple of blocks away !!!!

On 2007-07-19 20:59, WooHooWahine wrote:

Another Special Mission! Is there anyone coming to the Bash from L.A. area that can make a pick-up around the 91 & 710 fwys on Saturday? PM me asap. Mahalo!

WoooHooo Mission Accomplished!! Mucho Mahalo Soccer Tiki :)

A
Al-ii posted on Fri, Jul 20, 2007 2:47 PM

Hey,
The Lagoon Room will be open all afternoon Sat 1:00- 6:00 Feel free to stop by. Pm me if you want directions. See you at the farm.
Mahalo,
Al

G

This will be my first Tiki event.
I am looking forward to it although I am not sure what to expect.

I want to meet some of these talented carvers.

Hey,

Atomic Cocktail

You comin' to the Bash ???

It's my turn for through down!!!

LOL!!!!

U

In!

P

I have drum corps rehearsal until 6, but I'll be heading that way after that. Be there a little late, but wouldn't miss this.

We will be there after a visit to the Lagoon Room.

MT

Last night, Tiki Ti! Next stop - Lagoon Room (after Oceanic Arts, and the drive through giant Donut Hole in beautiful La Puente). Then the Bash! See ya there!!! :D

Pages: 1 2 59 replies