Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Clothes for Tikis at Tiki Bash?

Pages: 1 13 replies

Every trip I take overseas I bring 2 duffel bags of used clothing to donate to the locals, but I'm running seriously low for this trip. So...I'm tossing around the idea of giving away tikis for clothing donations. No socks or underwear please. Black t-shirts, blue jeans, jackets, sweatshirts, warm stuff is always appreciated as well as all kids clothes. If anyone would like to trade leave me a post here or shoot me a pm. - Jason

Where are you going? We usually give our stuff to the DAV, but we could round of some for ya.

Also, where were ya Saturday?!?

[ Edited by: 4WDtiki 2007-07-16 19:42 ]

I'm off to Bali, Indonesia. I've been going there for about 8 years now, it's my home away from home. I've already gotten a couple of my friends Harley shirts off of e-bay, but that gets expensive. Anyway...Saturday, I spent the entire day on the couch. Damn I love that spicy food, but it doesn't always like me. I didn't want to pollute your toilet all day. I checked out the pics from the chop, I wish I was there instead of here. Next time, no Habanero salsa the night before. - J

Great Idea! You can count SoccerTiki and I in. We'll bring a bag full of stuff for you :)

Jason,

I have a few kids small Bamboo Ben Bamboo Shirts that I'll donate. Maybe some other kids stuff too. The lil' Boo's are growing like weeds!!!

See you at zee bash!

Right on. Thanks, I'll be sure to have some good stuff for you guys.

BUMP

T

I got lotsa clothes kickin around that I don't need. Maybe I'll bring some too.

What kinda Tiki stuff you got ?

Check out my e-bay auctions at smokintikis.net to get an idea. I'll be bringing some of that stuff and other pieces. - J

Hey Jason,

I have a few items to donate. No tiki's needed to help out others.

Count me in.

Cool, thank you, - Jason

What about blankets and such?

D

cool idea. now I have a good reason to clean out a closet.

Blankets would be good, but they're just to bulky to pack. Thanks though. I'm stoked, getting a lot of responses, thanks again everyone. - J

Pages: 1 13 replies