Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Ceramic tikis at Home Depot.

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha-

I did a search for this and only found the post with the wood wall mount Santa hat tikis. I go to my Home Depot here in North San Bernardino about once a week so these are new to my store. I did a double take when I saw the small ones, and thought they were cool, and bought two. They are 22" tall and 6" in diameter. The smaller ones are $22 and the big one was $80ish. The big ones had an interesting glazing technique, sorta splopted on. They were in the indoor plant area and in the outside garden area. My store had 4 small ones, all different colors. There were two big ones. They don't have a drain hole in the bottom so I'll have to get out the masonry bit and then they'll get some Mondo Grass wigs.

Camera phone shot of the big one-

-John

Ohmygosh, I have a home Depot on Maui! Finally somthing I can go looking for.

I'll let you know if they turn up here. If they make it here they should make it to all Home Depot's.

Thanks for the heads up.

I just got back from my local Home Depot in Raleigh, North Carolina and I didn't have any luck. I would be interested in who has them in their locations. I am always looking for cool tiki stuff for the garden.

And thanks for the heads up from me also! :tiki:

none here in sactown. must be a socal thing.

They have them at my local Home Depot:

Monrovia #6629
1625 S Mountain Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626)256-0580

Pages: 1 4 replies