Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Jittering for Kon Tiki

Pages: 1 16 replies

TMF

I just got the new Tiki Road Trip book the other day. The first thing I did was flip to AZ and see what was written about the Kon Tiki. Well if you have not seen it yet, it was great improvement since vol 1. I called Louie up and we think that it is time for another bash! We are thinking of some time early fall. So, let me know what you all think!

TMF

I just got the new Tiki Road Trip book the other day. The first thing I did was flip to AZ and see what was written about the Kon Tiki. Well if you have not seen it yet, it was great improvement since vol 1. I called Louie up and we think that it is time for another bash! We are thinking of some time early fall. So, let me know what you all think!

WOOOOHOOOO! SoccerTiki and I are always looking for an excuse to head out to Tucson to go to the Kon Tiki :)

SoccerTiki and I are always looking for an excuse to go to The Kon Tiki:)

D

if the timing is right Paula and I would be in as well.

Would it involve drinking mass quantities of frosty tropical beverages?

"Mass quantities of frosty tropical beverages".

Sounds like a typical night at KT. Count us in!

Mr. & Mrs. CH

TMF

Yes let there be Ice to make frosty drinks, of course the heat will not be that bad. Of course the drinks will be better!

TMF

I think that we are looking at Oct. Let me know what you think!

TMF

I think that we are looking at Oct. Let me know what you think!

[ Edited by: tiki_tina 2007-08-20 14:58 ]

[ Edited by: tiki_tina 2007-08-20 14:58 ]

October sounds wonderful....and Trader Vic's Scottsdale just contacted me re: a big tiki bash there in October, too!! More details to be released soon...so stay tuned!!

(posted above under old (read: incorrect) screen name (man I gotta lay off the rum!)

WOOOOHOOOO! Count SoccerTiki and I in :)

L
LHR posted on Mon, Aug 20, 2007 10:32 PM

Of course, I'll be there!

N
Netty posted on Tue, Aug 21, 2007 1:00 PM

I think that hubby and I may be able to swing that. Sounds like fun!

TMF

Take a look at the action on other tiki events Tucson!!! It looks like Oct 14th!!!! I can't wait!!!! I talked to Louie the other day and this is going to be a one stop shop of fun fun and some more fun!! I will flying in ready to go. I will also be stoping off 21-24 of Sep to get feel of the action...... I will start with the roof tops to the city streets because we all need to be there!!!!

Pages: 1 16 replies