Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

John, vibes from Clouseaux + Squid - July 28, 29 at Milano's

Pages: 1 11 replies

S

Yup, you heard right. John Best the vibraphonic wizard from Clouseaux will be performing this Fri and Sat with Squid and the Aaron Stroessner trio. If you dig straight-ahead jazz and standards and good Italian food, this is the deal for you.

6:30-9:30
Fri and Sat
Milano's Italian Kitchen
21550 Oxnard St.
Woodland Hills, Ca 91367
(818) 340-8400

eatatmilanos.com

[ Edited by: squid 2007-07-25 12:56 ]

D

A trio of 5 now that's getting our moneys worth. We will be there for sure.

S
squid posted on Wed, Jul 25, 2007 5:42 PM

Who'd a thunk it? Looking forward to seeing you and Paula!

Cool to show up with my "Limited-Edition-Non-Tatooed-Ghost-Squll-Mug, and do you guys do any covers of the John Barry Seven...? Oooo.

SOK

S

Mug's fine. Should fill up just fine with a nice chianti or a Moretti beer. We only do covers by Gene Barry though. :)

H

Squid I will be there tomorrow night. :)

Me too. So will CheekyGirl.

Gene Barry covers? So, that's The Name Of The Game, is it?

Well, Libby and I will look forward to hearing what Pacific Tech's "top man in astrophysics" has to lay out, compositionally-speaking.

Lookin' forward to that Squllfull of Chianti. And a chance to say "hi" to some of your fans...

Cheers and fabloha,
SOK

D

we just got home cool gig. good food ( cheap too) great company, and the music was killer. we will be back soon.

Had a great time last night. Really loved all the Sinatra tunes. Well worth the long drive.

H

I had a great time too. Lets do it again soon.

Hello everyone!

Thanks to all who came out and supported the gig at Milano's this weekend! Thanks, Squid, for the invite, you're playing great man! It was fun jammin' with you. I hope to do it again soon, and hope to see more tiki-philes there, too!

• John

Pages: 1 11 replies