Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

join Mr. Ho in AZ for tiki drinks!

Pages: 1 4 replies

MH

okonkuluku!

mr. ho visiting home for tiki drinks. tonight, a hang at Trader Vics Snottsdale and this weekend, either fri or sat , I will be hitting the Kon Tiki with an old college friend. Email me at [email protected] if you wanna join us or just show up (TV is @ 10pm tonight)!

mr. ho and waitiki
http://www.waitiki.com

Too bad, as we'll be at TV's next Friday. I live in Tucson, and will be out at Canyon Ranch tonight, so there's no way we can make it up. Hope you have a great time!

Chris

MH

So, i assume the Kon Tiki is about it for tiki in Tucson? i am looking fwd to going there tonight or tomorrow...

mr ho

The Kon Tiki may be "about it" as far as Tucson goes, but the "IT" is pretty darn good. Unfortunately we're also away this weekend so we can't hook up. If possible try not to get there too late in the evening as the place gets unhealthily busy on weekends. Quiet afternoons give you a much more relaxed way of soaking up that old KT atmosphere.

MH

hey

jsut an FYI, didnt know you were the velvet glass folks...i had drinks with tina in phoenix at TV last night! I'm en route back to Boston now. maybe next time we can hit the kon tiki! we're actually trying to get a az/cali tour this fall happening now...

mr ho

Pages: 1 4 replies