Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Come and Help me Celebrate my 30th and say goodbye - Aug 10 at Forbidden Island!

Pages: 1 11 replies

S

Hi Everyone:

As most of you probably know, I am moving to Texas from the Bay Area on Aug 11th. My birthday (30th) is August 10th, and I can't find a more fitting place to spend my final evening in the Bay Area than Forbidden Island. Sooooooo......

Come and help me celenrate! Come to Forbidden Island on Aug 10th! I'll be arriving around 6pm. Please, no gifts, as my car will already be packed up with everything she can hold for my move the next day. I won't turn down drinks, though (natch) :D:D

I want to say goodbye to all of the Bay Area ohana before I'm off, so please come!

Suzanne

S

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I wish I wish I wish I could be there!!!
I hope you have a super duper birthday.
And a SAFE trip!
Let me know when ya get to Tejas!
Pea

J

I am totally there Miss Suzanne! Wouldn't miss it for the world!

C

Happy Birthday Suzanne. Wishin' I could be there to help you celebrate your birthday and new adventures in Texas. Have a great time!
Yer ol buddy,
Chongolio

CL

Holy Schneikies, that's NEXT Friday! We'll do our best to make it. Looking forward to hearing about your new Texas Adventures! :)

:music: *Hoommmme Hommme on the Range...where the deer and the antelope play....where seldom was heard....a discriminate word.... * :music:

Though, I am very excited for you and this opportunity. :) Texas' gain is the Bay Area's loss.

S

Thank you everyone! It is an adventure, of course, but I'm looking forward to it.

To those of you who have PM'd me asking if I really, actually, don't really want a present... mahalo to all of you. My little car will be pretty heavily packed, but if you feel like you simply must get me a gift, SMALL donations to the gas/moving fund would be appreciated. I'll be happy with good company and a drink in my hand though!

Can't wait to see all of you on Friday!

Suzanne

J

This is tomorrow y'all! Let's give Suzanne a happy ohana bon voyage!

Happy Birthday from all of us Suzanne!!
See ya tonite...There'll be a Scorpion Bowl waiting!!

TL

Aloha Suzanne, and a very big

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(ahem. please excuse the shouting, but it's a long way from Marina del Rey to Fog City, my beloved hometown.)

[ Edited by: Tiki Lion 2007-08-11 01:25 ]

S

I can't wait to see all of you!

Suzanne

S

S

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to EVERYONE who showed up last night! I really had an amazing time and it was an excellent send-off! I will miss you all but will hopefully see some of you at Oasis and on the SF Crawl!

From the bottom of my heart, I am so lucky for the friends I have. :)

I'm off, and as soon as my adventure to Texas is complete, I'll be back to tell you all of my Route 66 stories and adventures!

Suzanne

Pages: 1 11 replies