Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

I've seen some cool stuff involving tiki torches...But This...

Pages: 1 14 replies

TS

Is pretty damn cool! Colored torch oils....A nice way to accent and set a mood this summer in the backyard....Whuddya think?Lava Red looks "forbidden"

The website is http://www.more-than-light.com

Very cool, although part of me thinks they are more inspired by Blue Man Group than tiki.

Nifty. I've been putting off getting torches because I move so much, but I might have to pick some up to try different colors.

Aloha

T
teaKEY posted on Fri, Aug 3, 2007 9:24 AM

Green or blue is my favorite. Looks like super powers. Maybe would look good as lighting at my wedding reception. Just got engaged a little bit ago.

On 2007-08-03 09:24, teaKEY wrote:
Green or blue is my favorite. Looks like super powers. Maybe would look good as lighting at my wedding reception. Just got engaged a little bit ago.

Congrats. Having just had a south seas themed wedding, I can say that you defiantly need tiki torches. They really help set the mood correctly, and if you get citronella oil, keep the annoying mosquitoes away, and while one doesn't give off too much light spreading a few of them about does a good job of illuminating just enough.

A

Hey, these are pretty cool. I'm surprised I haven't seen such product before. Thanks

H
hewey posted on Fri, Aug 3, 2007 5:44 PM

I love the voodoo green - awesome! :D

Awesome!

I'm totally taking these to the lake with me.

-BCM

I really like those - they would look great around a pool!

R

Very kewl, but VERY expensive! I hope we see what I believe is a simple product elsewhere for a LOT less soon! :wink:

T

Waiting on a jug of the blue and a jug of the red ....plus some of those 'special wicks' ...

T

Neato! Where did u get those? ..... duh, ok, nevermind..... :)

[ Edited by: TheBigT 2007-08-06 08:46 ]

WOW! So, those who have received them...do they last any longer or burn faster than generic torch fuel?

T

One bottle plus a torch wick was only $12. Not too bad. The big jugs were a bit expensive for all at once, but I imagine that it works out pretty cheap to buy in bulk. pretty cool. Thanks for the link!

M

What color will it burn if you mix them together? :)

Pages: 1 14 replies