Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Too good not to post: Schunkel in Hawaii!

Pages: 1 6 replies

OK, now it is time to make fun of: The GERMANS !:

http://www.nonstoptravel.net/Kal%20Moik.htm

I would only go if SCHNICKEL-FRITZ would perform !:

...or Heino.

And to keep this thread on the Tiki/Exotica track (although the "Tiki and monkey connection" IS debatable!):

...which also brings up the sad fact that the decline and disappearance of Bavarian themed restaurants and delis in the American urban landscape almost parallels that of Tiki establishments! But that is another thread, sometime, somewhere else...

On 2007-08-03 11:57, bigbrotiki wrote:

...which also brings up the sad fact that the decline and disappearance of Bavarian themed restaurants and delis in the American urban landscape almost parallels that of Tiki establishments! But that is another thread, sometime, somewhere else...

Come to exotic Portland, OR. Home to Gustav's Rheinlander and Otto and Anita's

Seriously, you could make a good living just writing books on the lost and forgotten that are still living on in Portland. The Pagoda is like the Ur Temple of all things Chinese-American Cuisine!

OK now, I wanna know: WHO has booked a package yet!? I wanna see Aloha shirts'n'Lederhosen! ....Mr. Smiley?

M

Selector Lopaka needs to find the Oom-Pah version of quiet village, obviously.

On 2007-08-03 12:15, Trader Tiki wrote:

On 2007-08-03 11:57, bigbrotiki wrote:

Come to exotic Portland, OR. Home to Gustav's Rheinlander and Otto and Anita's

Seriously, you could make a good living just writing books on the lost and forgotten that are still living on in Portland. The Pagoda is like the Ur Temple of all things Chinese-American Cuisine!

Sad news, the Pagoda is no more

Read about it here
http://mcmleague.org/forum/index.php?topic=255.0

Pages: 1 6 replies