Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

attention hot rod hula hop vendors!!

Pages: 1 2 replies

I made these (4 total) tiki torches/stantions for this past DVA gallery tiki show, basically to use as a "fence" to place around my chair to keep folks from sitting on it...anyway, i was going to put them on ebay but i really don't want to deal with shipping them...i thought that a vendor or car show person might want to use them for placing around their car or table at the hula hop.....there are four of them and can be used singly or ganged together with 1/2 inch rope to create a barrier (there are holes on either side of the tiki head to do this). You can have em' cheap - $80 for all four.....If you want them, you can paypal me and i will drag them out to the hop with me......i need payment in advance cause i don't want to drag them out there and have to bring them home again!! If you want more pics email me and i will send them to you..they are sturdy...they have a metal pipe running up the center with the bamboo over it....hollow tikis are mounted with metal plumbing flange base that threads on the pipe.....base is MDF wood covered in astro turf.......comes with four oil canisters too!!...but you'll have to supply your own oil.

BANDS!! these would also make great drink holders for band members on stage...keeps your drink close to you and within arms reach!! all with a cool tiki look to it.....

I'm just lookin to unload these so let me know..thanks

i'm staying at the red roof inn...i'll be there friday afternoon...you can pick them up from me at that time or whenever....

bump!

LAST CHANCE!!!

Pages: 1 2 replies