Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Goth Charm School

Pages: 1 5 replies

MT

Here's an interesting web site that I stumbled across today: Goth Charm School.

Although the term Goth Charm School seems like an oxymoron, they actually offer fascinating advice on such riveting topics as What To Do When Non-Goths Come To Your Goth Club To Gawk At You, and Why It's Rude To Be Too Mean. Fascinating reading.

"It's Mai Tai. It's out of this world." - Victor Jules Bergeron Jr.

[ Edited by: Mai Tai 2007-08-07 13:38 ]

That would be my old friend Jillian. she's one of the best people I have ever known.

She was well known for when she worked at Microsoft, going into corporate HQ every day in full Victorian goth garb. And the cool thing was that MS allowed that kind of individuality. she wasn't the only one (and probably there are plenty oddballs working there now)

..sb

Also, it is very important not to eat in public. That way "the non-goth" wonders if the goth actually eats.
I am more of a "rivet head" than a goth.

This is great preparatory reading right now, since Bat's Day in the Fun Park is next weekend...

If you are coming down for Oasis and need to get your Goth on, Therapy is the place!

I do not think I have been in over ten years. I caught my bird at the club and we stopped going. It is the longest running goth club in town. 20 years? I think Brian Pollard might of helped start Club Fuck or DJ up in L.A. As far as my fogged recollection goes.

It looks like it is next door to the Pink Elephant.

http://www.klubs.com/frameset.html

Hmm.....? I am gettin misty eyed. I may go or look for a goth concert.

Hey, I'll see you at T.O., Mr,. NoNaMe. I'll be the one in the black on black Hawaiian Print...

Pages: 1 5 replies