Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis movie night featuring Camp Burlesque on the big screen!

Pages: 1 3 replies

check out on the big screen at tiki oasis 7 -CAMP BURLESQUE- written by and starring the martini kings, the movie on dvd available from Swingomatic Films at http://www.campburlesque.com contains the hit movie, outtakes, slideshow and The making of video. And now for a lil info about Camp Burlesque-.......... Famous tiki temptress EROCHICA BAMBOO stars as herself in the most appealing and revealing story ever to hit the big screen. enter an oasis of serenity as miss exotic world erochica bamboo takes you on a tantalizing tour of the world's only camp of it's kind catering to todays' top women of burlesque. be prepared to be dazzled, shocked and bewildered by these queens of quiver! see them up close and personal in the suit that fits them best, their very own skin. explore the gentle art of the striptease. enjoy the great outdoors. witness acres of flesh! watch as EROCHICA BAMBOO, KITTEN DEVILLE, MIMI LEMEAUX, ELIZA BANE, JESSIKA VON FURH, BLUE ANGEL, CHERRY CAPRI and 30 of today's curvaceous campers celebrate the human form.take in the top talent of today: the SWAMI FROM EL MONTE, COUNT SMOKULA, GORILLA X, and the MARTINI KINGS as they pay tribute to today's burlesque through song, comedy and dance. CAMP BURLESQUES' soundtrack also contains all new songs by JOHN DOE, DAVE ALVIN, BIG SANDY, THE MARTINI KINGS, MATTHEW SWEET, RICK VITO,VELVET CRUSH and many more. you can view the trailer on line right now! not enough? you can purchase the camp burlesque photo book called "snapshots from camp burlesque".

[ Edited by: martini kings 2007-08-07 18:12 ]

O
Otto posted on Wed, Aug 8, 2007 2:18 PM

10:30pm on Friday Night in the Grand Pacific Room!! TOTALLY FREE TO ATTEND!!

Join us in the Grand Pacific Room (2nd Floor) don't forget to bring your own popcorn and Mai Tai!

Director Jon Bastien presents Squeeky's Revenge. What happens when a bumbling hit man, easter island head, dissatisfied girlfriend, cranky mobb boss and a sarcastic bartender lead this short narrative in a 70's style B movie meets hipster culture romp throughout the city streets of tiki town San Francisco? (16 minutes)

AND OF COURSE! Camp Burlesque - Filmed in dazzling Swing-O-Vision color, Camp Burlesque is a wild romp of eroticism. It's titillating! It's Shocking! It's Camp! (30 minutes)

TL

Otto, just three words:

You da man!

Any questions?

Anyone?

On 2007-08-08 14:18, Otto wrote:

What happens when a bumbling hit man, easter island head, dissatisfied girlfriend, cranky mobb boss and a sarcastic bartender lead this short narrative in a 70's style B movie meets hipster culture romp throughout the city streets of tiki town San Francisco? (16 minutes)

That is a LOT to fit into 16 minutes! My Mai Tai will just be getting to my head when it's over, so I'll be able to retain what I see and hear.......COOL!

Pages: 1 3 replies