Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Open invitation to dine with Tikicutie at Bali Hai, Aug. 16th

Pages: 1 5 replies

T

Ahoy, O'hana,

I just got my 7:30pm dinner reservations for Bali Hai, Aug. 16th, and I got a table for four. Thing is, I'm by myself.....anybody need a place to sit? Any Oasis orphans wanna join me at my table?

A few months ago a few people were looking for spots...well, I've got three places open as of Tuesday Aug 7th.

Please let me know if you would like to dine with me.

Tikicutie

TikiCutie in 03' S.F. Crawl. Ahem, the one on the left.

A

Aug. 16? It's that Elvis Death Day? Have the bartender make you a Blue Hawaii.

P

I'll go in with you. I don't have a reservation yet. I need to call. I need to do a lot of things. I need to retire.

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA, I haven't seen that pic in LOOOOOOONG time....

My god, I've gone through like 20 hair styles since then! And I have no idea how to get in touch with Matt (guy in pic) from Fresno anymore.

Nor can I get into that dress...at the moment.

ALRIGHT...DANG IT...I was just reading the crawl thread and I thought I was going to back out of my Bali Hai Reservation, but I changed my mind AGAIN (this proves I am female, among other obvious features).

I am NOT cancelling going to the Bali Hai, I am getting so excited and can't wait for this whole thing to start rolling. There are still two spots open at my table for anyone seeking a place for dinner, 7:30pm.

PM me for further info!

Tikicutie

[ Edited by: TikiCutie 2007-08-15 08:11 ]

N

There are three of us; my husband, his brother and me would love to join someone. We are the procrastinators that never made a reservation.

Pages: 1 5 replies