Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Congratulations are in order to DR.Z and his new wife!!!

Pages: 1 28 replies

Congratulations to my good friends Dr.Z and Diane for tying the knot in Vegas last weekend, the day after Jeff's birthday. It suprised everybody!

What happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas, but "Effin' Frazy J" brought home a bride.

Dr.Z, you couldn't have made a better decision. Happy one week and a half anniversary! And happy double 21st birthday!

Your neighbor,
Tikicutie

I put the "fun" in confusion!

[ Edited by: TikiCutie 2007-08-14 08:11 ]

Good stuff. Congrats!!!

WooooHoooo! Congratulations!! Now we really owe you two a Mai Tai at Sam's

Congrats my brothah, hope to see you soon

Very Nice, Congratulations! :)

Congrats to you both

Wow a big Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Doc Zee!

B

Way to Go, Congrats. :lol:

H

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

who???
just kidding, congrats you 2 crazy kids.

the other so. cal.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

P.S. I raise a strong Absinthe to you both - Cheers!

Congratulations you two!! A round of Maotai next time I see you.

The Velours

wow! congratulations doctor z!

DZ & D: it only gets better, congratulations!

M

alright Z!

A toast to the bride & groom :drink: :drink: Okole Maluna!

TB

congratulations to you both!

Yes, Congratulations!

DZ

Thank you thank you thank you, my friends, for all the congrats & kind words! I gotta tell ya – married life IS everything I thought it would be! Big smiles all around! While it came as a surprise to many (most?) of our friends, we’d been planning gettin’ hitched without a whole lot of ‘frou frou’ for a while, and the simple courthouse was the place for us. An interesting observation: one of the things I figured was that everybody knows a couple who “ran off to Vegas and got married” and that we would be ‘that couple’ for many of our friends. Turns out that the more of them we tell about it, the more we find out that THEY did the same thing (including a very prominent TCer who shall remain anonymous!), so I guess we are in good company. I would, however, like to offer a sincere apology to all our close friends who found out here on TC, not from us directly: good news travels fast – especially in this community! But have no fear, when we have our reception (and we’re going to have a BIG one), you will know and will play an integral part in the planning and festivities! Thanks again, everybody!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here’s a tres charmant pic of us newlyweds at the “oh-so-romantic” courthouse (with the requisite clock & calendar in the photo for ‘legal’ purposes, of course...)

Awesome!
Black is beautiful!

Rock on U2!!

:)

R

On 2007-08-22 17:58, Doctor Z wrote:
Here’s a tres charmant pic of us newlyweds at the “oh-so-romantic” courthouse (with the requisite clock & calendar in the photo for ‘legal’ purposes, of course...)

Congratulations guys.
But just for the record ('legal' purposes, of course), exactly what day is four-fifth ?

WOW - How did I miss this?? Well I guess congrats are in order. So Congrats!! I hope the both of you have a very warm and happy life together.

Congrats Man Very KOOL .

P

Dr. Z, Dr. Z.
You sly devil.

I'm very happy for you and hope that this union brings you both so much joy that you can't help but share it with your many good friends. Even to the point where you start to give away certain mugs to certain friends who may live in far away places like... ohhhh... say..... Florida. :wink:

I've always found you to be kind and engaging, so may this lifetime love of yours continue to enhance that fine quality and all of the others you possess as you do the same for her.

Looking forward to meeting the lovely bride.

Congratulations you two!

Hopefully, these pictures will make everyone at TC feel like they were there to view the nuptials...at the very least it shows how happy and cute you two are:

XOX

Congrats man. You guys do look very happy together. She looks like she loves you very much.

Married life is wonderful when you find the right person.

Good luck you guys.

On 2007-08-25 22:12, Riptide wrote:

On 2007-08-22 17:58, Doctor Z wrote:

Congratulations guys.
But just for the record ('legal' purposes, of course), exactly what day is four-fifth ?

Also, being a Vegas wedding, is it 11:25 AM or PM?

JV

8T

Congrats to you both! Hope she likes yard sales Z.

Pages: 1 28 replies