Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Booksigning table at Oasis Friday eve

Pages: 1 0 replies

Otto asked me (on his way down to SD) to announce that BEACHBUM BERRY will be signing his new book SIPPIN' SAFARI, together with Otto and his Tiki Art series books, and the lovely author of a book on Burlesque, in the main event area between 8:00 and 9:00 pm on Friday. I will be available to sign carried in BOT or Tiki Style copies, too. I will NOT have any copies of Tiki Modern available, the one advance copy I own can be viewed at my slide presentation on Saturday only. PLEASE check the program handed out at registration for exact times and locations of these events.

Do not miss the opportunity to get a signed copy of SIPPIN' SAFARI, which is NOT only a cocktail recipe book, but far more: A splendid, in-depth investigation into some of Polynesian pop's most enduring mysteries that any serious Tikiphile should be privy to.

Here is Kevin Kidney's fantastic cover:

...and the map Kevin did for the book's end pages, indicating the Ports of Call that the Beachbum's raft, the Kon-Tini, visits in the course of its intrepid journey through space and time:

Quality art prints oft these two instant classics, signed and numbered by the artist (who will be in attendance), will be available right after the Bum's cocktail presentation on Saturday!

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki 2007-08-15 18:18 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies