Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mossy Old Tikis and Original Witco at Tiki Oasis...

Pages: 1 0 replies

Aloha Gang!

Here's some of the stuff I'll be bringing to the Carving Village at T.O. this year:

First Up; four two-foot tall chisel-carved tikis I've affectionatly named "Mossy Old Things"...

I carved 'em out of Vegas Palms which are typically stringy, so I took my old and ancient style one further and made 'em look REALLY primative, like they just came out of the deepest darkest mossiest jungle.

Next, I made a few more necklaces with Tiki Farm's Ceramic Martiki Shaker Emblems...

A few Witco-Style pieces...

These next two photos are of my "demonstation pieces" that I'll be doing at the Village. Since there's a "no power tool" edict, I did the chainsaw stuff ahead of time, and will be demoing how to finish them... then they get sold in the auction!

There's a few more things that'll be coming with me, but I also thought I'd bring afew of these...

I'll be auctioning off three of the largest Original Witco trim-boards, since I can't decide what to do with 'em: carve 'em or save 'em. Now, three lucky winners will have the same dilemma!

See Ya There!

Pages: 1 0 replies