Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

finkniks are a go!!!

Pages: 1 12 replies

S

so we had our debut at tiki oasis this last weekend and had an absolute blast! thanks to everyone who attended, vended, and got down with us! all of the tiki community helped to provide a surreal escape from reality. like gonesville dad! the following pics are pieces that didnt go go go at thee show! they are still up for the takes! so let us know.
im asking $300-obo, this is an original on wood!
inquire
im asking 300-obo, original on wood!
im asking 300-obo original on wood!
i have these as $20 or $60 prints! these are on watercolor paper!
i have these as $20 prints on watercolor paper!
i have these as $20 prints on watercolor paper!
so i completely sold out of these at the show but will make more if wanted! these are $20 prints also on watercolor paper!
i also have an assortment of sleestak clothing for toddlers and infants and tiki clothing also, they are puffer fish onesies for $20 red, pink, blue! and sleestak green and sepia! $20. all of the finkniks will be adding to this, and again mahalo for the great adventure! cant wait for next year! oh yeah! be sure to look for the finkniks in the next issue of tiki magazine! thanks nick! and of course, thanks otto!

Hey sleestak- I'm diggin the shrunken head most!

S

thanks sam! i dont think alot of people saw that one, it was kind of in a weird spot at the booth.

I have a few of these left over also , a couple large ones each and 4 of the smaller sizes also . The big ones are 12 X 16 and the little ones are 8 1/2 X 12

$20 shipped for the little ones and $35 shipped for the biggies .

S

well it seems as the finkniks are a slow! only mike and myself have posted our stuff, where are all you finkniks????

Lagging.....just lagging.

This is the only painting I've got right now. The zombie is gone. If there is a true navy grog fan out there let me know. We can discuss price via pm.

Cheers!

[ Edited by: Matt Reese 2007-09-20 16:29 ]

Dig that Navy Grog! Gotta get me one of them Finkniks t-shirts!

-Weird Unc

there we go! finkniks are back, gotta get smelly up and out! where is she anyhow? dragsville pops'

No club shirts for non members, but a Finknik supporter shirt is in the works. Weird Unc. is first on the list weather he knows it or not.
Cheers.

Now I know! Mahalo, Finkniks.

-Weird Unc

Z

Finkniks ARE slow. I was 'Like Gone' for a minute...but now I'm back and I'm with it. *snap *snap *snap

I'll get some of my paintings up soon. In the meantime, here are a few of my hand cut, hand-painted wooden jewelry pieces. There are many more where these came from. I will just continue to post as I get the photos taken. I sold a bunch of these at the Oasis, but if you missed your first chance you can always get the goods here @ MY SHOP! I take CUSTOM ORDERS as well. I cut each of these out by hand, so if you have something in mind...let me know. Anything is possible. Email me!

Hehe. Finkniks are, once again, a go.

Smelly

[ Edited by: Zombina 2007-09-25 22:13 ]

what's up erin . . . check you out finking it up .

summers almost over . . . almost time to tub it up !!

Pages: 1 12 replies