Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

TIKI MODERN and the Wild World of Witco SPECIAL OFFER-personalized and signed

Pages: 1 15 replies

OK folks, since my website is not up yet, my lovely Naomi has figured out a way so I can make some money of selling TIKI MODERN, by putting this offer on her store website. This is a pre-order offer, the books will go out asap as soon as they arrive at the store by mid-September, the price is the regular store price:

http://www.8ballwebstore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1801&HS=1

I will also have a book signing at her store in Burbank, now at the beginning of October.

AWESOME!!!!

Just placed my order!!! :)

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

i ordered mine yesterday. after the sneak peek i got at tiki oasis, i can't wait to dive into it.

T

Awww crap. I pre-ordered mine through Amazon. Guess I will have to haul this beauty all around until I catch you at an event.

K

On 2007-08-27 16:47, Turbogod wrote:
Awww crap. I pre-ordered mine through Amazon. Guess I will have to haul this beauty all around until I catch you at an event.

You can cancel your pre-order or any order with Amazon as long as it hasn't shipped yet.

K

....which is what I just finished doing.

I couldn't think of anything clever to get Sven to write other than my name (To Dennis...). I'm sure he'll think of something deep and meaningful....right bigbro?

"...the Menace!" :lol: Now THAT would be original! :) No? ...I think he just re-ordered through Amazon again.

K

On 2007-08-29 17:52, bigbrotiki wrote:
"...the Menace!" :lol: Now THAT would be original! :) No? ...I think he just re-ordered through Amazon again.

haha...never heard that one before. :P

Sweet Sven, book signing event is way cool! Informieren Sie mich, wie ich meinem Freund helfen kann. If i ordered something from the earlybirld special, it's googles fault.

T

On 2007-08-29 16:57, Kenike wrote:
....which is what I just finished doing.

Is did I. I thought about it and when's the next time I'm going to run into Sven? Last time that happened, it was on a bus in Chicago, going to a dry luau trying to outdance Purple Jade; and that was over 4 years ago.

T

What about buying two copies. A signed copy that is kept under UV glass and another that is the cheaper unsigned version that is kept on the coffee table under a cup of coffee. Just a suggestion. Cause aren't the BOT hard cover sold out hard to find.

K

On 2007-08-30 14:34, teaKEY wrote:
What about buying two copies. A signed copy that is kept under UV glass and another that is the cheaper unsigned version that is kept on the coffee table under a cup of coffee. Just a suggestion. Cause aren't the BOT hard cover sold out hard to find.

Actually, that's what I did with BOT. I have a hardcover signed by Sven that stays on the shelf, and a softcover that gets heavy use. Assuming a softcover version of TM will eventually be available (are we referring to Tiki Modern as TM yet?), I'll buy that one and shelve the signed hardcover copy.

I just received my book from amazon. Great book. Great pictures. Thanks alot sven. You need to come to Florida for a book signing. What do you think???? Let us know. neptune tiki...

got mine last week!! thanks for the personalization sven, but who the hell is chuck???

..just kidding, i have the right book! awesome images as well..

..my only critisism at this point is the german language..are there really that many germans into tiki that you had to repeat everything in their language??...couldn't that extra space been better served with more info and pictures of tiki stuff?? or even tiki artists stuff??

if anybody needs a quick...... signed and inscribed copy..i ended up with an extra,,,,its on ebay....

T

Got mine today, and took a quick gander. I think I like it...(DARE I SAY?) better than the Book of Tiki!(A gasp emanates from the crowd!)

Yes, I actually like the stark white background, makes the graphics pop, as mentioned in an earlier post.

Bigger and Better!!

Prost!

Pages: 1 15 replies