Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Server problems ?

Pages: 1 4 replies

S

I couldn't access the site all day today until an hour or so ago ...and then when I tried to edit a post it was no bueno ...What is happening ?

On 2007-08-27 04:08, sushiman wrote:
I couldn't access the site all day today until an hour or so ago ...and then when I tried to edit a post it was no bueno ...What is happening ?

It's Back-to-School, baby! Well, that's my assumption. I was expecting it and it's happening.

Billions and billions of kids have finally escaped the oppression of their parents' dominion and, having just set up their systems at school, are currently online contacting all of their friends and visiting websites they couldn't while their parents were around.

The Net is temporarily overloaded and access has to be routed in a round about way. This should subside in a week or so.

S

On 2007-08-27 10:14, The Gnomon wrote:

On 2007-08-27 04:08, sushiman wrote:

It's Back-to-School, baby! Well, that's my assumption. I was expecting it and it's happening.

Billions and billions of kids have finally escaped the oppression of their parents' dominion and, having just set up their systems at school, are currently online contacting all of their friends and visiting websites they couldn't while their parents were around.

The Net is temporarily overloaded and access has to be routed in a round about way. This should subside in a week or so.

I can't post on the " Chill " thread , nor can I edit my last post there for some reason . Odd ...

[ Edited by: sushiman 2007-08-27 15:09 ]

S

But I could edit here . Just did it .

Looks like you were right. Still, I've noticed the effects of Back-to-School elsewhere and you can see visuals of it running trace routes.

Pages: 1 4 replies