Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

'Jetsetfest IV': Tiki, Art, Music, Comedy, Fire, Luau, Fashion (& rum!)

Pages: 1 10 replies

CALLING ALL HIPSTERS, TIKIPHILES, LOUNGE LIZARDS, SWANKSTERS, ULTRA-MODS, AND OTHER JETSETTERS -

JETSETFEST IV IS HERE - LABOR DAY WEEKEND, FRIDAY, AUGUST 31ST - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2.

JOIN US AT THE HIPPEST LABOR DAY WEEKEND PARTY AROUND - OUR BIGGEST & BEST JETSETFEST YET!

OUR FRIENDS MARINA AND ANDI HAVE BEEN ADDED TO SUNDAY'S INTERGALACTIC LUAU LINEUP, MAKING IT FASHIONABLY HOT!

CHECK OUT THE SCHEDULE EVENTS AND JOIN US THIS WEEKEND!

Here's an update on what you can expect in our Tiki Garden vendor showcase (Saturday & Sunday 3 PM - sunset - rain or shine) ... art, music, vintage clothing & jewelry, henna & boy painting, tikis, retro accessories and more!

We also blowing out some one of a kind furniture & framed art - while supplies last!

We're also offering you some 'Jetsetfest Dollars' to help you out on your dinner and cocktail bill!

Don't miss a VERY special edition of our 'Intergalactic Polynesian Luau, featuring exotic pyrotechnics by the 'The Uncanny Marina', and the swank retro fashions of our friend Andy of 'Fashiontramp'!

2-4-1 cocktail specials daily from 3 - 6 pm too.

Did I mention rum? We got that!

P

Hey Chip,
Print me out one copy of those JetSet Bucks.

I think we're going to head up there on Sunday afternoon.

Done!

It'll be great to see you there!

Looking forward to seeing all of you Sunday (or earlier!).

Should be quite the weekend party!

PS - If you run short on 'hairy chested' models, I suppose I can round one up for a few minutes (head hair optional).

Come by and give me a shout out. I will be hocking my wares at the event both Sat. and Sun. See you there.

J

I must say that Aloha Station's first foray into the world of tiki vending includes some impressive works!

Come see him and our good friends Marina and Andy today at the final day of our fest!

The Luau's on!

P

All systems go.
Lift off in 5...4...

I might stop by today. especially since I live right around the corner.

P
pablus posted on Mon, Sep 3, 2007 5:51 AM

Great food.
Great rums.
Great people.
The Jetsetter is completely hip.

I wanted to beat the comedians to death with my leftover steak bone.

Mike, you've done an incredible job with the place. Mahalo for your hospitality.
Looking forward to the return visit.

J

Glad you could make it down to check out the joint and enjoyed the day!

Thanks to all whom came out, especially Andy and the FashionTramp posse, Chip (glad Burnt Sienna made the cut!), Liz & Loki (let's get that burlesque thing going!), Aloha Station, the uncanny Marina, and everyone else who turned out.

Here's a link to some photos from the weekend....

http://gallery.mac.com/imikejones/100011

Enjoy and hope to see you all again here soon!

Pages: 1 10 replies