Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Shag Tiki Mug Bracelet

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hi I'm new here and signed up because I have a Shag Tiki Mug charm bracelet and I am looking to sell it since I have two of them. I HATE E-bay with a passion and was wondering if anyone knew of another place to sell it.

Thanks
Two Toe

I

You can sell it here at the Tiki Marketplace directly, or you can sell it on a variety of other places like Craig's List and Etsy (that's more for handmade stuff). CL is free and Etsy has a minimal fee for listing ($0.20 for 4 months).

eBay has over 2 million members and people go there to buy collectibles--do you hate it enough that you won't use it as a venue to sell stuff? (I sell on there and don't mind it; they also have a special where if I refer someone new, or with a new account, to sell on there, they get their first three listings for free. Let me know if you're interested in getting this coupon.)

Best of luck,

I.

Thanks for the offer. I've gotten ripped off on there so many times that I've become totally afraid of it. It just happens so often!

How do I go about selling on here. Just saying it's for sale and this is how much I want for it?

Thanks

[ Edited by: twotoedtikigal 2007-08-27 14:49 ]

I

Hi Katie,

Sorry to hear you've gotten ripped off on there! As a buyer or seller or both?

So as for selling on here, yes--list it in Tiki Marketplace and get a photograph of your item (sells better with pics). Start a new thread with a descriptive title and there ya go (oh, and yeah, put down what you'd like for it or just ask people to contact you through Tiki Central with a Private Message if they're interested).

Take care,

I.

Thanks for your help! I think I will try it on here. That way it goes to a tiki fan.

Pages: 1 4 replies