Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Help me pick a tiki /baseball logo please ...

Pages: 1 5 replies

T

The Coronado Islanders High School baseball team in San Diego has hired me to create a tiki themed baseball logo for their team . These are rough sketches but Im looking for preferences please . Thanks, Ray

tiki batter....

tiki fielder...

WoooHooo! Congratulations. That's such an honor to be asked to design a mascot for a team. I like The Tiki Batter. The expression on his face needs more confidence. He needs to be a Tiki that will never strike out :)

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-08-29 19:49 ]

Jobu say, Tiki-Batter rule. I would suggest (were it my project, which I realize it isn't) that a really superior logo can reduce to 1 or at most 1.5 inches and remain legible. Also; have you any plans to incorporate the team name? Perhaps a logotype treatment that incorporated the batter's mask, the ball (which is really nice, btw), and the bat with the team name would be nice.
Again, I realize that isn't what you asked; just some observations. I like the batter. (I do agree a little more confidence might be nice).

T

Like the Batter too.... Maybe a little more Maori looking though...

Fierce warriors

O.K. those are cookies but there's some other u-tubes you can link from there that might inspire you.

Tikisgrl

C

Hey congrats!!

C
Cammo posted on Tue, Sep 4, 2007 4:48 PM

Hey, Ramone - love the shrunken head baseball. LOVE IT.

How about two crossed bats with a tiki head over them, sort of like a pirate flag? And the "Islanders" lettering through the middle?

Pages: 1 5 replies