Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Slinging mud

Pages: 1 12 replies

Hey all. I recently engaged in a mud slinging/contest, here on TC and wanted to post a formal "I won't do it no more" topic. I think a lot of folks ought to do the same, but that's just me. I don't like being seen in a negative light, whether I feel I was baited, or I just decided to go for someones throat, negativity is negativity. If anyone else wants to clear the air, do it here, man.

If anyone else wants to clear the air, do it here, man.

Is that a threat?

Arrrrrrrr!!!

p.s. Love is in the air!!

personnaly, i don't give a frogs fat ass what anyone thinks of me, negative or otherwise..the truth must prevail and i have been sent to deliver it!!!

G
GROG posted on Fri, Aug 31, 2007 9:02 AM

Welcome to GROG's world!

Just be glad it only mud being flung, GROG not always so lucky.

P.S. Good for you B.bobaloo.

[ Edited by: GROG 2007-08-31 09:04 ]

On 2007-08-31 06:33, RevBambooBen wrote:
If anyone else wants to clear the air, do it here, man.

Is that a threat?

Arrrrrrrr!!!

p.s. Love is in the air!!

Swimmin' with Bamboo Ben in the drunken midnight of the Hanalei is nothing that will be forgotten soon.

"Is this pool salt-water, or is everbody peein' in it? Hell, I don't care......I'll pee in it, too!"

That was some of the funniest shit I heard all weekend, man. You're a mad man, Bamboo Ben!!

On 2007-08-31 07:20, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
personnaly, i don't give a frogs fat ass what anyone thinks of me, negative or otherwise..the truth must prevail and i have been sent to deliver it!!!

I normally could care less myself, but I was accused of condemning the work of other tiki artists who do beautiful work and are great guys, to boot. This I would never do, man......especially being a rookie myself. I'm really happy that the thread was locked before it went any further.

That is the negative light that I don't like to be seen in. As far as people not liking me? I'll lose not a wink.

On 2007-08-31 12:55, billybobaloo wrote:

On 2007-08-31 07:20, Tipsy McStagger wrote:

I normally could care less myself, but I was accused of condemning the work of other tiki artists who do beautiful work and are great guys, to boot. This I would never do, man......especially being a rookie myself. I'm really happy that the thread was locked before it went any further.

That is the negative light that I don't like to be seen in. As far as people not liking me? I'll lose not a wink.

..serves you right for startin trouble... how dare you stand up and say the emporer has no clothes here in the holiest of holy hallowed tiki walls!! ..don't you realize that everyone is the greatest artist in the world no matter how crappy their art??? ..it's off to bali hijinx with you!!! pffffftttt!!...LOL

by the by, i haven't seen the previous thread you are refering to, nor the artwork in question so this is not a judgement of any art you may be refering to.....until i actually see it of course!!! ha!ha!!

"just havin' fun!!!!!"

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-08-31 13:40 ]

Gosh I hope it was salt water in the pool...and the hot tub. Or maybe it was just that old cougar that was stalkin us?

YIKES!! I'd forgotten all about her, man. Cougar indeed.......and salty, to boot!

On 2007-08-31 10:10, billybobaloo wrote:

Swimmin' with Bamboo Ben in the drunken midnight of the Hanalei is nothing that will be forgotten soon.

Ben was in the pool with us that night? All I remember was the shark.

Yeah, Kate......Ben showed up just after we did. People like Ben give our whole culture flavour. We love ya Ben!!!

Was that the Fri night cannon ball party?

The pool is key to Oasis!

Always has been, always will be.

( could go without the salty-ness though!! Use the freakin bathroom people!!)

No, late Saturday night. It was crazy how freakin' exhausted I was, man. Chopping all day Friday, drinking all night, getting up at 8 on Saturday to chop all day again........drinking for the room crawl and hosting on Saturday afternoon.........and all on two cracked ribs.

All I could do was float like a turd.

Then we chopped all day Sunday.

Pages: 1 12 replies