Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Paipo Stone Pendant #40 - sold

Pages: 1 8 replies

P
Paipo posted on Mon, Sep 3, 2007 4:15 PM

TC special for 24 hours!
This is as cheap as my originals get - nearly all of em are way dearer than this due to my obsessive addition of endless detailing, inlay, moving parts etc! Not that this one isn't good...I'm really happy with how it turned out. I've been working on a lot of Marquesan designs this winter and I can now spend more time carving them and less time thinking. Just thought I'd give everyone here a chance to nab a more affordable example of my work first!

SOLD

[ Edited by: Paipo 2007-09-04 14:00 ]

[ Edited by: Paipo 2007-09-04 15:29 ]

[ Edited by: Paipo 2008-06-25 23:13 ]

what the heck? nobody has snatched this up yet? what a bargain!

On 2007-09-03 16:38, kingstiedye wrote:

Yeah what KTD said...
Paipo's stones are incredible pieces to behold and truly timeless sculpted artwork to swing around your neck and have a great time with!! 8) If you've been wanting one, prices for quality pieces like this don't come around often!!!

Treat yourself to a real treasure from da islands down under.... :D

J

On 2007-09-03 17:07, TravelingJones wrote:

On 2007-09-03 16:38, kingstiedye wrote:

Yeah what KTD said...
Paipo's stones are incredible pieces to behold and truly timeless sculpted artwork to swing around your neck and have a great time with!! 8) If you've been wanting one, prices for quality pieces like this don't come around often!!!

Treat yourself to a real treasure from da islands down under.... :D

Yeah! What they said!
Better move on this while you can folks! It'll go for lots more if it hits eBay, and it's worth every penny and then some! I feel very lucky to have my own little Paipo original and get lots of compliments every time I wear it. Get yours while you can!
:tiki: :D :tiki:

MN

On 2007-09-03 16:15, Paipo wrote:
I've been working on a lot of Marquesan designs this winter...

Hah!! Some winter. Me, my wife and the hounds are dying right now at 8pm. It is 90 degrees in the house at the beach, 32 for you southerners. :D :D They don't put "air conditioning" in at the beach. Sure hope it stays away from 100. Ana and Bul may explode.

I really dig your work Paipo. Awesome!

When Head Shrinker (Mrs. N) gets the big gig I will be calling on you.

Erik the Red

P
Paipo posted on Tue, Sep 4, 2007 2:00 PM

Bullet - it had only been up for 20 minutes at that point! Thanks Jonesey and Jen.
Mr NoNaMe, it's freezing here but at least sunny today, so I think I'll get out of the house for the first time in days. Tiki work is winter work for me and is less than lucrative compared to the other stuff I make, but is tapering off now our "season" is kicking in. I already have two new galleries to stock and it's only September! Still always happy to discuss commissions/special requests with TC folk, so let me know when you're ready.

So 3 more hours....kinda surprised no-one has grabbed it yet. I'm sure it'll find a home somewhere!

I want it.
ST

P
Paipo posted on Tue, Sep 4, 2007 3:29 PM

$OLD!
Thanks Sneaky, I'll be in touch...

On 2007-09-04 14:00, Paipo wrote:
Bullet - it had only been up for 20 minutes at that point!

:D
great score st! i was gonna snipe this guy if nobody else snagged it. :D but already being the proud owner of 8 paipos, i wanted everybody else to have a chance to own sumpin from one of tiki central's finest artists.

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2007-09-04 16:40 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies