Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Ahh, Labor Day at Tower 24

Pages: 1 3 replies

MN

So, my Bro says he's got my cheddah. That's post-old school, '95 talk for money. I cruise on down on The Taboo Tiki cruiser to find him so I can clutch my paper. That is new old school, '01 talk for money.

Knock some brewskis back, I even bought the ice for the second keg. Kick some sand at kids, knock down a couple sand castles. You know how it goes.

Not more than two minutes after I leave the party, the popo post up right in front of the crew where I was just at. The deed goes down, cans flying in the air, ef that, ef this, Ms. popo hops the wall and sprays the rubber b. at the crowd.

Six peeps on the chain (non from the pop-ups where I was chillin) and my brother is knee deep in the surf with his gear under his arms minding his own biz.

Thought I heard somethin about it on the news when I came home, but didn't pay attention. Saw the ghetto bird flyin. It was in the air for two hours.

Gotta love the holidays.

Tower 24 is a lifegaurd tower at the beach.

so did your Bro go down town for a stay in the brick motel?
if so, what fer?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

On 2007-09-03 21:50, bigtikidude wrote:
so did your Bro go down town for a stay in the brick motel?
if so, what fer?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Nope. He was knee deep in the ocean. He wasn't too drunk to figure out that being arrested doesn't look good.

I saw that story on the news yesterday. Breaking news, team coverage!
I should have figured you'd be there. :wink:

Pages: 1 3 replies