Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Whats on in October?

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

Hi
We are coming out for a vacation again in October, probably from the 9th till the 25th, but not definate on those dates yet, and just wondered if there was anything great on while we are there?
If you can let us know, that would be great.
Thanks in advance.

M

you didnt specify where you are going.

Hi
We haven't definately booked the dates yet, but hoping to fly out on Tuesdya 9th and fly home on the 24th?
Thanks.

Aloha tikiwagon!

If you're coming to the west coast, be sure to stop by tiki tuesdays at Sam's in sunset beach.

Here's a link to the festivities:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=25095&forum=17&start=75

Mahalo!

J

Do you have specific geographic areas in mind? This is a pretty big state. Are you talking about the Los Angeles area, the San Francisco area, somewhere else?

Hi

Sorry I forgot to add that, am trying to do so much at the minute, that I forgot to do it right!!
We are flying in to LA and travelling around, hopefully to Phoenix, Tuscon, San Diego, Palm Springs, and then back to LA for a few days, hoping to get to Tiki Ti's to see the usual bunch, hopefully on the first Wednesday, but anything else would be great to know about!!

Thanks in advance.

TL

[ Edited by: Tiki Lion 2007-09-10 18:02 ]

TL

For those of you who receive these postings by email, please accept my apologies for that last: I got the month wrong.

On the other hand, I stick with what I wrote about Tiki Tuesdays at Sam's Seafood Restaurant in Huntington Beach:

They're actively seeking our attendance by offering all kinds of specials and goodies every Tuesday.

Pages: 1 7 replies