Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Vintage United and American Airlines Hawaiian Travel Posters and Frames

Pages: 1 4 replies

Only a couple hours left on these...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290157687910&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

Alot of lookers, but no bidders...If you are interested in bidding, I will work with the cost on the shipping or you can pick them up? I just don't have anywhere to hang them!

PTD

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2007-09-11 16:35 ]

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2007-09-11 16:35 ]

no wonder no one bid ...shipping cost is listed as over $100 bucks to ship a poster????!!!!

On 2007-09-12 07:08, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
no wonder no one bid ...shipping cost is listed as over $100 bucks to ship a poster????!!!!

As I indicated in the question and answer portion of the bid posting, I will/would work with the person who bought it on the shipping costs. I used the calculator on Ebay and put my own address in, only to find it would cost over $63.00 to ship it to myself?

Both frames are heavy duty and have a solid piece of slate board covering the back. This makes them heavier than an unbacked frame. Oh well, I can keep them in storage and sell them some other time!

I agree, the cost of shipping was prohibitive to the sale. Anyone interested can contact me and either pick them up or make arrangements to have them shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and I hope you are too)!

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2007-09-13 05:44 ]

Duane

I'll take them- I've always dug those travel prints. No problem for me to come pick them up.

On 2007-09-13 09:16, alohacurrent wrote:

Duane

I'll take them- I've always dug those travel prints. No problem for me to come pick them up.

There yours! Got something to trade? If not you can have them! I PM'd you.

Later,

PTD

Pages: 1 4 replies