Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Rum & More Closeout at internetwines.com

Pages: 1 14 replies

J

Internet Wines & Spirits is having a closeout sale! Included in the sale are rums from Appleton, Pusser's, Barbancourt, Mt. Gay, El Dorado, and even the Moai Pisco Decanter for only $17.95!
Here's a link to the closeout list. The rums start a little over half-way down the list, after the tequilas. Enjoy!

I love this website (meaning TC, although a booze website is good too) - thanks for the heads-up on the closeout deals.

Most of the high-end stuff is long gone, but there are still plenty of deals.

Appleton XV for 15 bucks? Extra for $24?

and yes, of course I had to buy the moai.

Holy crap my credit card bill is gonna hurt this month.

[ Edited by: leisure master 2007-09-12 12:13 ]

[ Edited by: leisure master 2007-09-13 06:19 ]

Thanks for sharing!
One can never be overstocked in this department.
Since It's Hurricane season here I figured my Emergency Supply Kit could use
A wee bit o' spirit to cheer us up as our backyard paradise is being strafed.

I

Thank you for the link. I'm finally getting Voodoo Tiki Tequila, among some other stuff. Cheers

Pyrat XO for $12.37? Yowza!

MT

Those Capel Pisco Brandy Easter Island Decanters are all sold out. Most of the good stuff is already out of stock, including Pusser's overproof and regular 80 proof pussers, Appleton 21 yr, El Dorado 12 yr and 21 yr, Santa Teresa 1796, Pyrat XO, Ron Pampero Anniversario, Zaya, Coyopa non-musical bottle :), and Ron Zacapa Centennario 23 yr. Even the Stroh was all gone!

They did have plenty of Sailor Jerry's though.

And some just aren't a good deal at all! :D

Whalers Orignal Dark Rum

Regular price: $15.56 Sale price: $27.33

Chris

Internet Wines has announced a sale on all their Cruzan Rums.

Thanks for the info!

MT

Is that the infamous Jason Portman posting here on TC?!?! Welcome aboard!!! You should go and itroduce yourself in the new member introduction thread in General Tiki. Very appropriate that your first post is in the Tiki Drinks section, though. Hope you enjoy the site!

On 2008-07-10 18:18, Haole'akamai wrote:
Internet Wines has announced a sale on all their Cruzan Rums.

On 2008-07-25 20:37, VooDoo Daddy wrote:
Thanks for the info!

looks like the Cruzan sale is over....

Another Sale at Internetwines.com, most specifically 40% off their rums and liquers.

RB

Wow, some great rums at great prices there. Too bad the shipping is so expensive.

If you can't find the stuff locally, you have to get it somewhere.

This sale is pretty extensive, so I'd say it's a good time for you to buy in bulk and get the shipping costs down (at 7 bottles, shipping is down to $4 to $4.50 per bottle - for a dozen, it's down to $2.66 to $3.66 per bottle), unless I am mistaken.

Just bought a bunch of stuff -- savings more than pays for shipping. El Dorado 21 at $40!

Pages: 1 14 replies