Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Paipo #41 - Tiki Temple Trilogy

Pages: 1 7 replies

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Sep 12, 2007 8:40 PM

SOLD

[ Edited by: Paipo 2008-06-25 23:14 ]

Wow! Superdeluxe. I dig the detail on the pebble head. That would have been reason enough. Will someone please buy this for me...?

Yo, P! You should rename this necklace,"Temptation".. Lotsa people wantin to drop bank on this one. BallsOut~

I really feel this piece has transcended the definition of jewelry or even sculpture and become something undefineable and spectacular. Many of these pieces have done this, but none so much as this one.
Truly an assemblage of great tiki merit!

P
Paipo posted on Fri, Sep 14, 2007 3:39 PM

Thanks for the bump sneaky, and thanks also to Kaimuki and FBalls. Hopefully this one will find a good home - 6 more hours!

[ Edited by: Paipo 2007-09-14 16:07 ]

T

I like this one cause it seems to tell a story, with a main character, setting, and plot. Or a painting that you hang on your neck, not walls.

yeah, that's why i like tiki pendants so much. i really love my mugs, paintings and carvings, but to be able to wear sumpin' by a brilliant artist like paipo, tama, bk, benz, etc. around my neck everyday is the greatest! somebody buy this!

P
Paipo posted on Fri, Sep 14, 2007 8:31 PM

OK, I can't be bothered ebaying this and I sold another piece today, so I'm gonna let this kick around here a little longer...cheers teaKEY and Bullet!
...and, like Bullet sez: a Paipo pendant is the portable take-anywhere tiki artwork!

Pages: 1 7 replies