Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Disneyland Garage Sale (non-tiki)

Pages: 1 5 replies

T

There is a sale going in the parking lot next to Disneyland hotel with a bunch of old Disney stuff...I wasn't allowed in today because you need a resale license for Thursday and Friday...Open to the public on Saturday.

really,, how do you get on that re sale license list?

oh well i don't live close to Disneyland.. so sad.

Happy shopping

T

The resale license is for vendors only...it is free from the state of California and it gives you the right to buy without paying sales tax and also the ability to charge tax for your sold items.

Yeah, I know all about resale numbers, but is there a mailing list for Disney to let you know when these type of sales are happening?

thanks for your help

I swung by yesterday around 1 pm, and everything had sold. Lucky for me, since I'm broke right now. Would have loved to have seen what they had to offer though. Anyone pick anything up at the sale?

(I did get to ride Space Mountain. That alone is always worth a trip to Anaheim.)

T

Well I don't know about any mailing lists or anything like that...I'm not really a Disneyphile or even a Disneyiac so I didn't buy anything either, just thought it may be of some interest.

Kate> so glad your trip wasn't a total bust and at least you got to ride Space Mountain.

There was a whole bunch of stuff from the rides, big signs, statues, electric parade floats, a bunch of little things on the tables that I couldn't see too well from outside the fence. It figured the dealers would buy up most of the best things by Saturday.

Pages: 1 5 replies