Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: MUGS!! Tiki Farm/Purple Jade Hurricane Katrina Green & Purple #86

Pages: 1 5 replies

DZ

Well, it’s time to put some more prized mugs from the “Castaway Lounge Collection” up for adoption – hopefully each one will find a home in a good, loving bar like yours!

For your bidding pleasure, the Good Doctor presents:

Tiki Farm/Purple Jade HURRICANE KATRINA: REMEMBER/REBUILD Green #86

Tiki Farm/Purple Jade HURRICANE KATRINA: REMEMBER/REBUILD Purple #86

Thanks for looking – here are the links! (Many more pix in the auction ads!)
Auctions end Sunday, September 16th!!

HURRICANE KATRINA Green

HURRICANE KATRINA Purple

DZ

These auctions end today - get yer bid in soon!

Mahalo! :)

S

Hi,
I had brief email interaction quite a few years ago with purple jade because we both lived in New Orleans. I read a few of these posts, and was wondering what happened?
She got 6,000 dollars and then stopped posting?

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area, I was just curious, understandably....

Thanks,
Mary

T

She moved, then moved on.

K

On 2007-10-05 22:26, suzywong wrote:
I had brief email interaction quite a few years ago with purple jade because we both lived in New Orleans.

So why don't you email her instead of posting here?

I read a few of these posts, and was wondering what happened?

See above.

She got 6,000 dollars and then stopped posting?

Yes, people here on TC unknowingly handed her six grand for nothing, she took it all and ran, laughing all the way to the bank. She then used that six grand to build a mansion that she now resides in.

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area, I was just curious, understandably....

No, I don't understand. It sounds to me like you just wanted to grind your axe on an old stone. If you suspect Purple Jade of bilking people here for money and then betraying them, why don't you just take it straight to her and accuse her of it?

Last time I checked it was a voluntary charity venture that she did not ask for, people got a collectible mug for their money, and TC didn't sign those checks.. tikiphiles, Tiki Farm collectors, and PJ's friends did.

So what are you looking for here? And is it tiki related?

Ahu

G
GROG posted on Sat, Oct 6, 2007 7:23 PM

So,ugh....... Dr.Z, GROG understand you have some mugs for sale?

Pages: 1 5 replies