Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Diablo bowls in stock

Pages: 1 10 replies

Heya guys, Steph here, got some bowls back in stock. Give me a holla if you want one !
Oh , they're $80.00 +S&H .

Awesome photo by JP Balak

MT

Oh my gawd! Mrs. Tiki Diablo is posting on tiki central!!! Welcome aboard Stephanie! :D

N

What are the dimensions of this beauty? Is it a limited or open run?
I think I'd like to get one, just need you to convince me I do.

On 2007-09-15 17:52, nitropic wrote:
What are the dimensions of this beauty? Is it a limited or open run?
I think I'd like to get one, just need you to convince me I do.

ALoooHA MTD, about time you jumped in the pool! :D

~For nitropic and others who have not been fortunate to see, touch and otherwise fondle the goods of Tiki Diablo (ceramics)... this bowl is QUALITY.

The pottery itself is easily 1/4" thick ceramic pour with a creamy antiqued glaze reminiscent of classic Spurlin Ceramics. The inside diameter is 8" x 4" deep, so it can hold planty...the most exotic of tropical fruit, a large portion of Fruit Loops or even a Beta Splendens, if you desire.
The intricate Marquesan design carved onto the exterior sides give this bowl an appearance of an ancient ceremonial artifact. This beautiful pottery is perfectly balanced and sets upon an equally detailed and fantastically carved resin support ring. This wood-like but durable ring will bust the jaws of the peskiest termites and send wood burrowing pests screaming in pain to the orthodontist!

Tiki Diablo ceramics are among the finest in tiki revival art serveware available today. BUY one NOW... and kick yourself later for NOT buying two; when they are selling for 3X to 5X the original price. Buy a set of six and impress the local tribal council at your next dinner party! Whatever you choose, you cannot go wrong adding Tiki Diablo ceramics to your collection or your formal dining room.

Stephanie!!! Yay, so nice to see ya here.

I agree with Travlin Jones. And I don't need to say this, because TikiDiablo's work speaks for itself...in quality and high reputation. But it's TOPS. If one feels the need to "be convinced", then perhaps there isn't an understanding of the rare and unique opportunity MTD extended here.

And again, Hi MTD!!! See ya next week Steph!

[ Edited by: Coco Loco 2007-09-16 14:24 ]

Nitro - it holds 32 oz, ( without ice-if you dare fill it ) 8 inches in diameter across the top and about 4 inches deep .

Mai Tai , CoCo -i'll see you guys this weekend !
Jonesey ! Miss ya

Aloha MTD!
I see Tiki Diablo is slated as one of the vendors at the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale. Will you have these great bowls available there?

Myke

B

Mrs. TD,

I sooo agree with Mr. Jones there. I love, love, love this design! If I hadn't just dropped my monthly art money (kind of like milk money) on a Paipo, I would be all over this in a big way. I hope there are still some around in a month or two. A steal at 80 bucks.

Best.

That a great looking bowl Steph!
Looks like danny did it again.
Awesome!!

Steph, how many were made with this style glaze?

Hi Steph, please let me know if you have any left available, they are cool!

Amy

Pages: 1 10 replies