Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

"You know... for kids"

Pages: 1 15 replies

Made with little hands in mind. Tiki Girl and Tiki Boy were designed by longtime Tiki Farm collaborators Donella and Joe Vitale. Both Tiki Girl and Tiki Boy measure a modest 5" in height and both hold 8 oz. of apple juice. Okay, here comes the "Cute Factor"...

We're qc'ing the run and anticipate having them live on our website in a few days. They're only $9.95 each and TC discounts do apply. Big kids also welcomed.

Made in China?

T

:blush: :wink:

WooooHooo! I can't wait to display them in my classroom :)

LT

Expectant parents take note, I'll take one with or without a cigar! :P

Very cute. My daughter will love these as she is becoming quite the little tiki-phile herself.

LT

They need an umbrella shaped sippy-cup lid.

[ Edited by: LOL Tiki 2007-09-20 19:45 ]

can you leave a post when these are available?.....my 4 year old is looking foward to his own mug....make his non alcoholic....wait...on second thought.he might be willing to go to bed earlier with a regular version.......just kidding .....in case any child welfare people are reading this....

I'm Christmas shopping, all girls too...

J

I picked up a pair of these delightful mugs at the FI Parking Lot Sale, and boy are they cute!!! I tried to resist, but I just couldn't!

LT

On 2007-09-24 13:30, JenTiki wrote:
I picked up a pair of these delightful mugs at the FI Parking Lot Sale, and boy are they cute!!! I tried to resist, but I just couldn't!

I dropped by TF this afternoon and got to see these two up close. They're a bit bigger than I imagined and very cute. I've gotta say, Tiki Girl is awfully sultry for a, um, "baby".

Any idea when these will available for purchase on the website? My daughter's very eager to get one and hopes she'll have it in hand in time for our Halloween party.

i talked to tiki farm 3 days ago and he said that they should have a release any day now....im also watching the website....gotta have one!!!!

i just got an email from tiki farm...they are available on the site......just ordered the kid one....coool.....

LT

I'm liking that new Squll Bowl!

T

Got my set at work yesterday. Boy are these cute! Best comment from a non-tiki collector "Why is the boy wearing a thong?" answer... "To cover his tiki Booty" O.K. not hilariously funny but cute none the less. Great little mugs with a lot of character!

Tikisgrl

Pages: 1 15 replies