Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

B-B-B-B Britney!!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies

TM

I don't know why this makes me so happy. It shouldn't, but it does.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=276829&GT1=7702

What's key here is that her management company dropped her. But, just like with Tonya Harding, I find myself strangely attracted to her sausage-like body.

LOL!!

R

Sausage-Like Body...:lol:

Ahh...yeah didja see the clip of her performance on the VMAs..?

awwwful!

TM

Everyone saw it. It was incredibly bad, as are all her "performances". Of the pop tarts, this one is by far the least talented. At least Christina Aguilera can sing.
A few years ago I saw a lid named Ryan Trousdale performing at a fair. At first I thought he was lip syncing, because the vocals were too polished and he was dancing around quite a bit. I noticed the DJ was backing him up with just a multi track studio, and a small one at that. I saw no computer, and no pitch correction software (Which "artists" like B-B-B Britney use all the time).

Soon, I realized this kid was singing live, with a voice better then Michael Jackson. My point is that I don't automatically hate all pre-fab pop tarts, but "Brittany O' The Sausage" does not deserve to live in the mansion she lives in. IMHO.

R

It doesn't help that the "MOST AMAZINGIST AWESOME-O MAGICIAN EVA!" Cris Angel...(EW) bailed on her last minute...:lol:

He was suppose to make her disappear through a bunch of mirror tricks from place to place in those blocks...
Ah well, thank goodness she's a class act and got HAMMERED the night before! :lol:

I agree though, talentless crap like her is annoying...
I feel really bad for her kids :(

TM

Oh, totally abused!!

There is no way those kids turn out normal!

Idiotcracy!!!

On a lighter note, Don Tiki is the house band on the Andy Bumatai show on Hawaiian TV. I realize that has nothing to do with this thread, but I wish my cable worked enough to tune in!

TM

That magician, is really creepy looking. Like a cross between Perry Farrel and Iggy Pop but not in a good way. And he is friends with Tommy Lee. What groundbreakingly intellectual conversations they must have together!

"Yo Beee-atch, whaddup dog? Yo, that's how I roll, G, you know, you know, you know, you know-awwww-right, catch ya later essay!!"

Throw old K-Fed in the mix, and you have what?

"Yo, any of ya have a Pepsi? It's my kid's feeding time. You know what I'm saying? Shheee-it, we breaking SH%T off strait 2008, Y'all"

It all comes back to B-B-B-Britney. She started this mess.

[ Edited by: lucas vigor 2007-09-23 17:09 ]

R

A CESSPOOL OF DISEASE! MM-HMM!

Can I have a helpin of some STDs please?

D

Well, the kids finally got taken away from her. Amazing, here you have a young rich person who reportedly makes over $700,000 dollars a month and she can't get her act together enough to meet her parental responsibilities. What an absolute A-HOLE. I know there are more important issues in the world at the moment, and I feel kind weird saying this, but as far as her career disintegrating...I-LOVE-IT. For the last ten years this chick has had everybody fooled enought to build her own huge empire of stupidity. Definitely the personification of everything that is bad about American culture and she needs to be forgotten ASAP.

yaaaayyyyyyyyy
now lets not talk about her anymore.

well I can dream can't I?

enough with all the celebrity gossip.
I can't stand this stuff.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

TM

On 2007-10-02 05:35, donhonyc wrote:
Well, the kids finally got taken away from her. Amazing, here you have a young rich person who reportedly makes over $700,000 dollars a month and she can't get her act together enough to meet her parental responsibilities. What an absolute A-HOLE. I know there are more important issues in the world at the moment, and I feel kind weird saying this, but as far as her career disintegrating...I-LOVE-IT. For the last ten years this chick has had everybody fooled enought to build her own huge empire of stupidity. Definitely the personification of everything that is bad about American culture and she needs to be forgotten ASAP.

I agree 100%!!

Pages: 1 9 replies