Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Halloween party ! TONIGHT!!!at Grog w/Agents oF VooDoo

Pages: 1 3 replies

Where?- Grog 514 N.PCH Redondo Beach

When?- Sat.Oct.27 9pm

What?- Check out the flyer

Yep, gonna be hapnin down at the beach! So conjure up yer best costume & fly down to the Grog! EXCELLENT drinks, great food, no cover$$! Dancing to the A oF V!! AND maybe on our next video! Thats right, an independent film Co. wants to shoot the Agents, [who doesnt?] so you might be on film with us doin your Tiki Thang!!

Yeah but Remy, what about a costume contest??.......OF COURSE!, How can I forget? YES, there will be prizes for best costumes!!! Well hey, what else does a Tikite need to have a good time??!!! So come on down and have a ball with us!!
See you there!.........................Remy

"You have the right to chant...use it"

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-09-22 12:53 ]

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-10-27 03:07 ]

MA

.........Well since we are now in October, I thought a shameless bump for this was in order. Soooo, whether your coming to our gig or not, what kinda costumes do my Tikite bruthas & sistas have in mind for this year????????? Hmmmmmmmm???????????

Remy

MA

..............TIKI ART FOR YOUR TIKI BAR for COSTUME CONTEST PRIZES!!!!!!!!
..............Should be some crazy costumes, WAIT til you see what the agents are wearing [ or NOT wearing actually!!] The bar is stocking up!!

MA

Saw on another post, Atomkitty said there was a lot goin on tonight.....Shes right. But if you wanna come down to the beach,& drink & dance cmon down to the gig> If not, go see some live music SOMEWHERE!! Support your local musicians!

And be careful out there. Lots of folks goin home from these horrible fires. Take it slow this weekend boys & girls..................Remy

Pages: 1 3 replies