Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Hey, I think I saw Gecko!

Pages: 1 10 replies

That is cool!

Wish I was there right now!

I watched that with a frozen tear in my eye!

T
T

You guys couldn't have posted these cams at a better time. My current weather conditions are:

Tonight
Mainly clear and very cold
Low 16° F

I have now watched this at various times of the day and want to thank you for posting it as its a ton of fun! I've seen butt-pickers and stumbling drunks late at night, bikinis and men in speedos during the day, I watched them rake the sand early in the morning during sunrise, joggers, tons of photo takers galore. I may not have too much time but I like to pop in and watch once in a while! There sure are a lot of large people visiting Hawaii. Again thanks, I love this...

On 2003-02-07 15:39, fartsatune wrote:
I have now watched this at various times of the day and want to thank you for posting it as its a ton of fun! I've seen butt-pickers and stumbling drunks late at night, bikinis and men in speedos during the day, I watched them rake the sand early in the morning during sunrise, joggers, tons of photo takers galore. I may not have too much time but I like to pop in and watch once in a while! There sure are a lot of large people visiting Hawaii. Again thanks, I love this...

No problem! I guess the voyuer in me gets a kick out of watching all these people too! - I actually check it everyday. As a matter of fact, a buddy of mine is leaving for Oahu tomorrow and staying until next weekend. I asked him to call me from his celfone when he gets to the Duke statue so I can see him and get jealous that its not me instead.

Maybe we can get Gecko to do the same thing? Would be cool to set up a day and time so us TC'ers can see it. That would be funny!

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-02-07 17:37 ]

Polynesian Pop, is the camera down? I have been looking for 2 days and just get a blue screen. Is it just my computer? Heeeeeeeelp!

Mr. Farts, I last looked at the camera on Friday a.m. and it was displaying video then. You might want to try viewing the page on another machine to see if it is indeed your p.c. having a problem.

Pages: 1 10 replies