Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Congratulations Hinano_Paul

Pages: 1 10 replies

WooHoo! Congratulations to Hinano_Paul for receiving his B.S. Degree this week :) Great excuse to go to Bahooka's & Tiki Ti

Congratulations on finishing your degree! I know how much time and energy this accomplishment took (especially since I live with you). Celebrating at Bahookas and Tiki Ti was a great way to finish off 2 1/2 years of hard work.

Congrats Paul! Now you'll have more time to party!!! (after you get back from Hawaii you lucky dog!)

WooHoo and Soccer,

Thanks for joining us we had a great time, see you when we get back from Hawaii.

Hinano Paul?

I Love that Guy!

Congratulations Paul!

CONGRATULATIONS PAUL! WOW Great accomplishment. Have a wonderful safe trip...see you soon!

Aloha Paul...WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Just heard the good news! Congrats on your degree...now you can BS with the best of 'em! :D
(not that you ever had any trouble before!!)

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Congrats Paul...we're really proud of you and know that there are big things on your horizon!

Have a wonderful time in Hawaii :tiki: :drink: :tiki: and give Deanna a big hug for us!! :)

Miss you guys and hope to see you both soon!

All of our very best alohas,
tina-marie & boyd

Paul,

Congrats brother! Check out the big brain on HP! You gotta post a picture of you in your commencement garb now.

Matt

Way to go Paul and congratulations from Melanie and I. What better place to celebrate than Hawaii. Hope to see you and Deanna in the near future. Take mucho pictures- Yowza!!

Way to go snuggles!

Thanks all! and Matt here's your photo!

Pages: 1 10 replies