Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Selling ALL my tikis this Sunday @ Long Beach Flea Market. Added carved pendants/jewelry!

Pages: 1 3 replies

At the Long Beach Flea Market.... all my carved tikis I've collected over the years will be offered. Including the flaming, smoke bellowing tiki I got at Tiki Oasis 2006! I'm parting with about 10 tikis from 3' up to 6'. Also, a few odds and ends like mugs, masks, jewelry, decorative clubs, pix, assorted Polynesian decor. ALSO: the carved pendants from various events, like Sam's Farewell, Tiki Oasis 06, etc...

And an awesome watch from Happy Chi Jewelry: Stacey Morris' perfect creation made from Doug Horne's awesome art! This one is green and blues with resin tiles depicting the Desert Oasis Motel, Kona Lanes and the Mai Kai!! I bought it at Oasis 2006 and hate to part with it!

Thanks & hope to see ya there!- Gaylin

[ Edited by: Hau 'Oli Tiki 2007-09-26 11:47 ]

Is this at Vets stadium???...I thought it was on every 3rd Sunday..

This is a special event for the Holidays, or so I'm told. I guess to kick off the Holiday shopping season. I got 2 spaces in the White section.
You can check it out at http://www.longbeachantiquemarket.com/

DZ

They do an 'extra' swap meet the last Sunday of every month that has 5 Sundays in it. I got there about 9:00 and covered the whole place but missed you somehow... Did all the 'big' stuff go early? Picked up a Witco mask for $5 as a condolence, so it wasn't a total loss!

Pages: 1 3 replies