Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Shanghai Trader Vic's Tiki

Pages: 1 6 replies

S

I need to know the story of these four Tiki in front Trader Vic's Shanghai. We are planning to translate these story into Chinese, so more local people can understand it.

Thanks for the assistance.

On 2007-09-28 19:30, Scotttt wrote:
I need to know the story of these four Tiki in front Trader Vic's Shanghai. We are planning to translate these story into Chinese, so more local people can understand it.

"We come for booze".

S

You have a talent for seriousness, don't you UB? :wink:

Suzanne

Scotttt,

There are a lot of people here who are very knowledgeable. I'm sure one of them can answer your question. That person will not be me. :)

I don't know how close you are to the operation of the restaurant, but I enjoyed my visits to the Shanghai location. A couple of my friends will be going there next month based on my recommendation.

If you do have any connection to the operation, please let them know that while the food is excellent, the drinks are not as good as they could be. Serving drinks from a bottle of premixed syrup is one thing, but it is not a good substitute for having the bartenders know how to make drinks from basic ingredients.

I'm looking forward to visiting the Beijing location in 2008.

• SV
O

On 2007-09-28 19:30, Scotttt wrote:
I need to know the story of these four Tiki in front Trader Vic's Shanghai.

You may want to have the white stuff cleaned off the tiki before photographing them. I may be wrong but I think they dislike it. Just a friendly suggestion Scotttt. How about taking some interior pictures and some local pictures of your area?
We are all anxious to see what you have done there. Thanks

Life is a state of mind

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-09-29 09:46 ]

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-09-29 16:48 ]

Actually, I posted a trip report with photos not too long ago. (Scroll down a bit.) It's a beautiful location. The place is HUGE.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=25361&forum=2&4

• SV
O

Beautiful pictures Serious Voodoo, I especially like the Phil Spector tiki.

Pages: 1 6 replies