Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Kowloon ~ Oct 8th @ 7pm Dogbytes & Family

Pages: 1 17 replies

D

we'll be in boston from Oct 7-12, and will be meeting Tikisgrl at Kowloon on Monday ~ if you can join us, let me know! the more the merrier.

Monday? Doggonnit--I'm on vacation THIS week! Have fun, at da Kowloon.

B

What time? The Kowloon is a little ways away and I've got to work all day, but I'm still gonna try to get there!

Heck, I'm in!

B

Ok, Im an idiot. It says 7pm in the thread title. duh.

Thats gonna be tough. Go ahead & eat without me. I may make in time for post dinner drinks at the sunken bar.

J

oh sheeeesh, i want to go, i want to go, i want to go, i want to go

T

Looking forward to seeing whoever makes it up to the Kowloon. Thankfully I have the whole day off for some random Holiday.

Beth

S

Oh, dang. I will do my best, though Mondays are tough for me and it's an hour+ from work...

D

i appreciate anyone who can join in, but i understand its a weekday..with traffic n stuff..so please, dont knock yourself out trying to battle the commute!

but we're traveling with my 80 yr old parents.. so an early dinner is best for them.

plus, if youre reading my blogs, you'll have a better understanding of the parent-child dynamic going on.

so if i don't go all Lizzy Borden on them, we'll see you Monday at Kowloon..

I'm still in, who's goin'?

S

I will do my best to be there. I'd give myself a 70% chance.

D

we're going to be there! the Kowloon will be a huge highlight for our trip. we're looking forward to meeting all of you!

elicia

B

Hey E,

I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.

Sorry.

S

Me neither. :( But you'll probably know that before you see this post.

T

Just got back from a great dinner with the Dogbytes Crew! Thanks a lot for a fun evening. You are right food on fire always looks more appetizing! Hope you have a lot of fun on the rest of your historical tour of New England!

Beth

I had a great time meeting Dogbytes and family!

Thanks so much!

I think it's amazing how every person from Tiki Central that I meet, turns out to be one of the nicest I've ever met!

I don't think they have Tiki mugs at Plymouth Plantation, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Also, I think you should ask one of the Pilgrims if they ate Turkey sandwiches for a whole week after the first Thanksgiving.

Thanks again for a great night!

I'm sorry I couldn't get to the Kowloon Elicia, I would have sooooo loved to meet you! Next time.. next visit! I guess! Once again I'm sorry I wasn't there!

D

karl n beth ~ thanks SO much for showing up at Kowloon ~ as you can tell from my blogs, this roadtrip with the parents has been.. um.. 'an adventure'.

man, i love the food on fire.. and i'm super happy to have 2 sets of the S&P shakers! oh and now 2 Kowloon Pineapples (thanks SBiM).

Pages: 1 17 replies